I Think You Should Leave With Tim Robinson on Netflix

Anybody watched this new sketch show yet? It's pretty fun and ridiculous. I've been seeing it all over Twitter and decided to give it a shot last night, it was really fun to watch with some other people and I wish there was more of it.

Murderbear

Comments

• MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    I haven't yet but I am definitely going to check it out. Season 1 of Detroiters is one of the best seasons of television in the last few years. It's absolutely ridiculous but I loved it so much. He and Sam Richardson make the best team.
    bizmarkiefader
  • This show is so ridiculous and funny!  No skit ever goes quite the direction you expect, and the way Tim Robinson delivers lines is so great!  I can't stop thinking about the skit where his date is taking all the good nachos, and his delivery of "Whaaaat!?"  So good!  I will have to check out Detroiters.
    FlukesMurderbearhisdudeness915
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    I guess I will have to seek out Detroiters too. 

I watched this over a few nights, and it was amazing. The absurdity level just kept rising and rising each episode, but I think my favourite thing is how realistic the straight-men and -women are. If it's obvious to us (the audience) that Tim's lying, it's obvious to the other characters and they say so. 

WHAAAAAAT?!
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    The rest of the birthday party turning on Steven Yeun absolutely killed me. These skits are unpredictable in an amazing way.
    FlukesShum
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Just finished this a few days ago. I thought the first three episodes were uneven, but provided some of the hardest laughs I've ever had. The back half continued to be uneven, and they were really leaning into the whole "haha, social anxiety! subverted! inverted! played straight!" thing, so it lost it's effect.

But holy shit, you can watch the whole season in under two hours, so it's definitely worth it.
    FlukesCecilyChinaski
  • HunkuleseHunkulese Québec, Canada
    edited May 2019
    Only watched the first few episodes and holy cow is this show all over the place. Not really sure how I feel about it, but getting kind of an interdimensional cable vibe.

Bring on Justin Roiland for season two!
    ken haleSanguinePenguin