Liverpool

Man City fan here - I have to commit to a team, in a city, that had the right stance on Thatcher.

But, yesterday was impressive.

Comments

• Arsenal fan, but always happy to see Barca go down, too many Barca fans around me and they love to talk, its all in good fun but my friends can get a bit annoying, so i loved it. Origi needs to start somewhere, dudes a beast.
    Noel
  • OldGriswoldOldGriswold Brooklyn
    Origi and Wijnaldum are the Igor Biscan and Vladimir Smicer of 2019
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    I wrote them off after I found out Mo and Firminho weren’t going to take part. Man, what a crazy win. And I’m with @BroRad33, it was nice to see all those Barca/Messi fanboys shut up for a while after making so much noise the past couple of weeks. 
    BroRad33
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    Liverpool fan here. Yesterday was magical. 
    Bhorten1
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    I can’t remember ever seeing two semifinals like that. Wow!
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    And now they'll face my Spurs. What a finish in both semis!

COME ON YOU SPURS!
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    edited May 9
    And that's why football is the greatest sport.  <3
    FlukesNoel
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    Leeds fan here...I like anyone who hates Man U, so go Reds!

Also James Milner (former Leeds player!) is from the same part of Leeds that my family are from. Horsforth represent!

• As a Barcelona fan since 2000 I been trying to forget the loss since Tuesday , I log in on the forms and see this and now the wound is reopened . Whyyyyyyy
  • Man City needs a second goal.  I can't breathe. 
  • If wishes are going to be granted - how about a third?
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    Great season for the Reds. Disappointing result. 97pts only 1 loss all year and they finish second. Here's hoping for a Champions League trophy.
    CretanBullBhorten1
  • OldGriswoldOldGriswold Brooklyn
    This is why drawing games is crap, go balls to the wall against those 7 teams and you may turn some of the 1s to 0s, but you'll also turn some 1s to 3s.
  • Flukes said:

COME ON YOU SPURS!

Dutch Ajax supporter here, ..... my heart still bleeds after that shock ending.

Well done Spurs for never giving up, though.
    CretanBull
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    Flukes said:

COME ON YOU SPURS!

Dutch Ajax supporter here, ..... my heart still bleeds after that shock ending.

Well done Spurs for never giving up, though.
    I've got a soft-spot for Ajax.  I got into soccer because of my grandfather.  He was a die-hard Leeds fan (as I am!) but he spent time in Holland during and after WWII and took a liking to Ajax.  My grandfather took me to my first game, it was NASL name - Montreal vs Washington - and he took me because Johan Cruyff played for Washington and he wanted me to see him play.
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    I cannot wait for today's match YNWA!
    Bhorten1