503 - "High Sparrow" - NO SPOILERS

2»

Comments

• ShumShum Utah
    @Michael They are definitely in Winterfell The Bolton sigil is on Winterfell in the opening credits, and this last episode made it obvious they with various references to Sansa being home. They may have even stated it outright. I can understand the confusion since Sansa and Littlefinger are standing in front of Moat Cailin while he convinces her to marry Ramsey.
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    It's Winterfell.
    SlytherinSister
  • EnverEnver Toronto

The way Sansa looked around that room with nostalgia makes one think it was her old room in Winterfell. And her maid tells her "welcome home" and "the north remembers".

Although I admit, it seemed like they time travelled from Moat Cailin to Winterfell.

Elisa
  • MichaelMichael Virginia
    Shum said:

@Michael They are definitely in Winterfell The Bolton sigil is on Winterfell in the opening credits, and this last episode made it obvious they with various references to Sansa being home. They may have even stated it outright. I can understand the confusion since Sansa and Littlefinger are standing in front of Moat Cailin while he convinces her to marry Ramsey.

The entire North is the Stark's home. Not just Winterfell. And anyone traveling North must go through Moat Calin. And it would be wise for the Bolton's to secure that rather then Winterfell. As far as they they know, there are no threats up there. 

I know the Bolton's sigel is on Winterfell in the credits. It has been all season, but in the actual show, every exterior shot is of Moat Calin. The interior shots are difficult to determine. They all look dark and dirty. 
    I predict Sansa and the Bolton's will travel to Winterfell for the wedding and be met by Stanis and Jon's men which will be forever named the Black Wedding. 
  • MichaelMichael Virginia
    OK, OK. I take it all back!
    I found a site that had screen shots of several scenes and I must have missed it, but it did show them approaching Winterfell after passing through Moat Calin. 

Sorry to get all worked up. It was just confusing as hell. 
    Elisa
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    edited May 2015
    I am 100% positive they are in Winterfell.
    [Deleted User]
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    You guys were asking about Varys and how he got out of essays. To my knowledge that has not been addressed in the show.
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Lol Essos - I think they mentioned the guy who dabbled in magic bought him and then got rid of his pillar and stones but that is it.
  • pavlovsbellpavlovsbell Brooklyn, NY
    I think the scene between Varys and Tyrion is the extent of his backstory so far.

Basically, once he realized the value of information, he made his way from the slums of Myr to the Small Council in Kings Landing.  
    Elisa
  • ksa1001ksa1001 Plano, TX
    So it's safe to say that Varys started from the bottom...and now he's here?  lol
    [Deleted User]pavlovsbellEnver
This discussion has been closed.