Game of Thrones Baby Names

kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
Very sad Dickon didn't make the list. What say you, what name would you choose for your baby?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/sorry-theon-arya-popular-game-thrones-baby-name-181711204.html
Travisken hale

Comments

• All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    How mad are the people who named their kids Daenerys? The ones who named them Khaleesi deserve to feel bad, IMO. 
    kuman07TravisNoelCeciliaM
  • kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    How mad are the people who named their kids Daenerys? The ones who named them Khaleesi deserve to feel bad, IMO. 
    "Maybe we should start calling her just D now"
    TravisCeciliaM
  • It's not his given name but I find myself calling my 5yr old "Dickon".
    TravisNoelcdriveCeciliaMCapeGabePeepsbudesigns
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited May 13
    I think it's pretty cool that Arya is becoming a popular name. I think that is my favorite. I'm quite certain my wife would block it, but I would be totally into the idea of naming our hypothetical, not conceived future daughter Arya.

Our hypothetical son, of course, Reek.
    ken haleCapeGabeMurderbearbudesigns
  • Arya is a nice name that sounds like a name you would hear, but also kind of unique. A lot of the character names on GoT are just too far afield from names you would normally hear to be viable. 

I personally think all the people naming their babies after GoT characters should instead go with Leslie Jones's interpretations- The best being "Theron" and "Tyrone" lol
    budesigns
  • I feel like Sansa is similar to Arya in the way that it's unique but not absurd.
    CeciliaM
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    What about Grrm? 
    awookieebudesigns