Why The Expanse Season 4 will be Darker Sexier on Amazon

This will probably get lost in the endless threads about Game of Thrones and that's fine. An article came in my Google news feed regarding The Expanse and definitely got me hyped for the new season. The Expanse has been one of my favorite series of recent years and I was devastated when it was cancelled and elated when I heard Amazon pick it up. Anyways here's the article, anybody else getting excited for The Expanse to return???

https://www.newsweek.com/expanse-season-4-amazon-syfy-cancellation-cast-episodes-alex-kamal-1424522
LordByhisdudeness915Reni

Comments

• hisdudeness915hisdudeness915 Atlanta, Ga
    Man, I cannot wait for this. I didn’t see a released date in the article. Really looking forward to the Amazon take on this show. I wonder how difficult it is for writers to switch from writing tv with ad breaks to not having ad breaks. 
    CapeGabe
  • I don't think there's any kind if date announced yet but it's definitely up there on my list of anticipated shows. The final season of Mr. Robot is up there as well as Watchmen. After hearing the guys rave on and on about Leftovers I gave it a shot and was blown away by how good it was.
  • I definitely thought Jim and A. Ron were overhyping The Expanse...but then I watched it and holy cow I fucking love this show. I can't wait for the next season.
    awookiee
  • podcartfanpodcartfan Cincinnati
    I've been late to the Expanse party.  Lukewarm on S1, loved S2, loved the first half of S3...but I haven't gone back since that cheesy ass reality TV episode after the war ended.  Part of it has to do with my limited TV watching availability (young kids) and GOT starting, but is the back half of S3 as good as the first half and S2?
  • kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    It was announced for sometime in 2019. Production wrapped in February. I am guessing end of Summer,  maybe August.
    hisdudeness915
  • I've been late to the Expanse party.  Lukewarm on S1, loved S2, loved the first half of S3...but I haven't gone back since that cheesy ass reality TV episode after the war ended.  Part of it has to do with my limited TV watching availability (young kids) and GOT starting, but is the back half of S3 as good as the first half and S2?
    In my opinion yes. I've only watched it once and it's clearly been a while but from my recollection I think the 2nd half of season 3 was probably the best part of the series as a whole. 
    Elisa
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Go back. It’s fantastic. 
  • Amazon/ Copper Lord Bezos finally released the official Expanse merch if anyone's interested. Personally, I'm disappointed that none has the word Beltalowda on it. 

https://www.amazon.com/theexpanse
  • Doctor_NickDoctor_Nick Terminus
    I've been rocking around in my Donnager T since before the show was a glint in Beezos's eye.
  • I've been rocking around in my Donnager T since before the show was a glint in Beezos's eye.
    I just purchased 3 Expanse shirts from Redbubble.  Can't wait to rock my shirts that only people that watch/read The Expanse will understand.  I love me some obscure shirts that only have meaning if someone is in the know regarding the show or movie it's regarding.