806 Leaks Discussion

edited May 15 in Game of Thrones
I lost most interest in GoT after they ended the NK storyline with no explanation. 
The remaining 3 eps were just to close out the show.
I watched 805 with no emotion and mostly just laughed at how garbage the writing was.
It was at this point I gave up. A mate sent me a link to the leaks for 806.
It's garbage. Everyone if you haven't already lowered your expectations to around 1% I highly recommend you do so (If the leaks are accurate, which all previous eps were).

D&D primary goal is subversion at all costs, even at the expense of any logic within the universe GRRM created.
rustywright4ElisaCrane

Comments

• Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    Thanks for labeling this as (Leaks). By the way I created a general thread dedicated to discussing all the leaks this season if you’d like to move this topic over there, or don’t, as long as everything is properly labeled it doesn’t really matter to me. 
  • AnominalAnominal San Francisco Bay Area
    I didn't read the post, but I think even labeling the way it is makes it seem like the leaks are going towards a subversion ending, and that in and of itself is a spoiler. 
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    Noted and changed. 
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited May 15
    Alkaid13 said:
    Noted and changed. 
    thanks I didn't read the post either but was thinking the same thing! Now I need to stop thinking about what they meant by it...  :|
    rustywright4
  • Having seen the car crash that is season 8, I don't think labeling 806 Subversion is telling anyone something they didn't already know.
    But either way. Thanks for updating it for me.