Who's done?

By which I mean, whose narrative "arc" is done at this point? Which characters do you expect will not appear in the finale?

-Tormund
-Greasy fuck buddy :)
-Yara?
-Sam and fam?
-Brienne???

I'm a cynic, but I'm seriously wondering if we will even see Sansa and Bran.

Comments

• All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    I think we see all of those people one last time, minus the fuckbuddy and maybe Yara.
  • They sent Tormund north and said goodbye to him and the dog. So I think he's done.

I would expect to see Sansa again for sure and Brienne is like her bodyguard so I think we will see Brienne again. 
  • It would be pretty fucked up if we last see Brienne sobbing in a robe over some douchebag.
    Deerustywright4CeciliaMbudesigns
  • AnominalAnominal San Francisco Bay Area
    edited May 15
    Bron - My brother convince me before the episode that Bron is done. That was his good bye scene. After the episode, his deal has even less relevance.

Sam and Gilly

Tormund for sure and Ghost

Yara - They might still use Yara as Dany's only other supporter, and just as a way jetpack the army north so they can get to Winterfell.

Yohn Royce is a coin flip 

Davos? I'd say there's a chance he's done. His weird rowboat payoff to his smuggling background might have been his send off contribution. But maybe Dany wants to execute Tyrion and made Davos Hand which would call back to his time with Stanis. 

The flip side is that if they do a where are they now mintage at the end, we might see some of them. 
    ken hale
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    edited May 15
    It would be pretty fucked up if we last see Brienne sobbing in a robe over some douchebag.
    God yes. “You all thought she was a brave warrior railing against the expectations of her sex but look, she’s just a dumb girl who only wanted a boyfriend after all!” 
    ken haleFlukesCeciliaMblacksunrise7
  • Dee said:
    It would be pretty fucked up if we last see Brienne sobbing in a robe over some douchebag.
    God yes. “You all thought she was a brave warrior railing against the expectations of her sex but look, she’s just a dumb girl who only wanted a boyfriend after all!” 
    It's kinda crazy that she didn't insist on joining the battle. The only thing she ever wanted was to be a knight, so she could... sit around a castle?
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    Dee said:
    It's kinda crazy that she didn't insist on joining the battle. The only thing she ever wanted was to be a knight, so she could... sit around a castle?
    She's sworn to protect Sansa & Arya tho, can't leave Winterfell without.
    CeciliaM
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    I'm also going to make the bold prediction that we're done with Bran. We might see him again and he might have a few lines, but the 3-Eyed Raven/warging/Night King stuff is all done. 
    ken haleCeciliaM
  • AnominalAnominal San Francisco Bay Area
    Gendry! - I think his rejection by Arya was it for him.
    ken hale
  • OldGriswoldOldGriswold Brooklyn
    Bron is gonna kill Tyrion before Dany does.

Either that or he's gonna assassinate Dany and Drogon.

"What's double highgarden!?"
    "The Iron Throne"
    awookieeken haleFlukes
  • tpelzytpelzy Dallas
    Bron is gonna kill Tyrion before Dany does.

"The Iron Throne"
    I like Bron, but let's not lol
    ken hale
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    edited May 16
    If Jon somehow lives through this, and we dont get another scene with Ghost+Tormund, I am actually going to be angry.

No way in hell that Jon lives and actually stays in the south at KL, not that there would be any reason for him to given that it's demolished.

There's only one place that Jon can go if he lives and that's the North, and not to sit around a castle with Sansa complaining in his ear. Like Tormund said in E4, Jon has too much of the real north in him now. I dont think that's a throwaway line.
    awookieeken haleFlukesMurderbearbudesigns
  • edited May 16
    If Jon somehow lives through this, and we dont get another scene with Ghost+Tormund, I am actually going to be angry.

No way in hell that Jon lives and actually stays in the south at KL, not that there would be any reason for him to given that it's demolished.

There's only one place that Jon can go if he lives and that's the North, and not to sit around a castle with Sansa complaining in his ear. Like Tormund said in E4, Jon has too much of the real north in him now. I dont think that's a throwaway line.
    I think you are spot on with this take.  I really hope this is how it goes but the big question how does this leave everywhere else that's not Winterfell.  Clearly Sansa will be Queen/Wardeness of Winterfell/The North (but not the North North as I believe Tormund called it).  Honestly I think it could end this way with no "ruler" of Westeros and kind of just leave things as they are with the different families basically being their own rulers of their own small chunk of Westeros independently.  Kings Landing has always been the "capitol" of Westeros and that is now a pile of rubble that nobody is going to want anything to do with. 
  • Bron is gonna kill Tyrion before Dany does.

"The Iron Throne"
    There's no one left to pay him to kill Tyrion.