The New Pope

MrXMrX CO
edited May 17 in Other TV
The follow-up to "The Young Pope" is shaping up to be as delightful as the first season! Not sure when it's airing but sound like soon.

MichelleReni

Comments

• Space Pope approves this post
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    I can't be the only one who misread the thread title and thought that this was gonna be about Star Wars, right?
  • I can't be the only one who misread the thread title and thought that this was gonna be about Star Wars, right?
    EPISODE IV - A NEW POPE
    CretanBullTeresa from Concord
  • MrXMrX CO
    asmallcat said:

Space Pope approves this post

Now I'm gonna be pissed if the third installment isn't called "The Space Pope"
  • MrX said:
    asmallcat said:

Space Pope approves this post

Now I'm gonna be pissed if the third installment isn't called "The Space Pope"
    The Space Pope does not look kindly on fortune-tellers and charlatans my son. 
    Jim
  • MichelleMichelle California
    MrX said:
    The follow-up to "The Young Pope" is shaping up to be as delightful as the first season! Not sure when it's airing but sound like soon.

I'm definitely into this.  I really liked The Young Pope and if this new iteration of the show is anything like that first series/season, it'll be outstanding.
  • Yep, I'm in.  Can't wait.  We'll almost certainly be covering this on Bald Move TV.
    MichelleDummyDoubleA_Rondjcaudle01BloodyTaco
    I just noticed that's John Malkovich in the first pic above (with Sharon Stone).  Apparently Jude Law is also in this new season, so I'm definitely eagerly waiting for this one.  I checked online and there still isn't a premiere date set yet.
    Damn... hello, Jude Law. :love:
    Seriously though, that trailer is all kinds of amazing and I can't wait for this, especially with John Malkovich co-starring.
    DoubleA_Ron
  • Michelle said:
    Damn... hello, Jude Law.
    Goodbye, heterosexuality... the Papal Speedo has me all types of confused
    JimMichelleCecily
  • Incredible! The trailer told me absolutely nothing about the show but I'm 100% sold. Any guesses on what "Coming Soon" means? I think it was a January show last time around?
    Cecily
    Jim said:
    Any guesses on what "Coming Soon" means? I think it was a January show last time around?
    That would be my thought.  I did see in an article that it premieres at the Venice Film Festival on 9/1 though.  
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    HBO used to do more of this. I remember specifically some really inspired trailers for Six Feet Under that showed no footage and were just incredibly artistic....(they are dated, but the show is like 20 years old.

https://youtu.be/G5iFPL1vBvE

https://youtu.be/HZGq8JO1fY8

https://youtu.be/dK13Mbs_pdo
  • holy shit hyyyyyyyyype :smiley:
    ken hale
  • That is pretty much max star power for TV.
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    That walk! That wink! I’m going to hell.