Directed by David Benioff and Dan Weiss
Written by David Benioff and Dan Weiss 
Run time: 78 Minutes

Happy GoT Finale All! 
Travis

Comments

• NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    edited May 19
    I’m really going to miss this show. I can’t believe it’s the last episode ever. I know we’re getting more content from this universe but I don’t think it will ever be the same. Game of Thrones has made me cry from joy and from heartbreak. It’s made me laugh out loud and scream from shock. It’s made me care about a fictional world more than any other piece of media, ever. I’m going to miss the discussions within the Baldmovement and outside of here. Divisive as this season has been, it’s still part of a show that I hold very dear to my heart. Here’s to Thrones y’all. There will never be another like it.
    Michellegguenotmajjam0770Murderbearhoos30LordByNaugustineDummyhisdudeness915calebthrowerand 17 others.
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Over under on Dany dying tonight?  I bet Dany is gonna die. 
    telephoneofmadness
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    @Noel just nailed exactly what I was going to say here. We may be coming in for a seemingly rocky landing but damn it's been a good ride!
    Noelmajjam0770gjames80
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I'd bet everything I have on her dying.  It seems that's the way this is headed.
    telephoneofmadness
  • Great post Noel. My sentiments exactly.
    Noelmajjam0770gjames80
    I agree with her probably not surviving this episode but I haven't quite worked out how, or who rather, would do it. I mean, she damn near beat King's Landing herself. She knows she can't let anyone in close to her now. Because who could stop her if she's able to keep those who oppose at a distance? No one. I would love to see Arya be able to pull off some crazy shit but damn, do they give her two out of the three final bosses of this story?
    majjam0770telephoneofmadness
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I would love to see Arya be able to pull off some crazy shit but damn, do they give her two out of the three final bosses of this story?
    Maybe... I mean, isn't that what she's trained for?  She's the most adept out of anyone to be able to do this.
    Murderbear
    Michelle said:
    I would love to see Arya be able to pull off some crazy shit but damn, do they give her two out of the three final bosses of this story?
    Maybe... I mean, isn't that what she's trained for?  She's the most adept out of anyone to be able to do this.

Oh for sure. That's why the biggest part of me wants to see her do it. I figure the odds have to either be her or Jon, right? Also, what about Drogon? Who's taking him out? They better hope he just nopes out to Old Valyria or something after Mom dies.
    Michellemajjam0770
  • Bronn is still lurking somewhere, which is worrying. And he's now the only man on Planetos who can hit a dragon with a big crossbow (RIP Soldier 1).

Although I feel like Arya killing Dany is inevitable now, just so the show can do some kind of fake out with Arya's face magic to subvert expectations. Like, she turns up in Dany's chambers wearing Grey Worm's face, or something.
    cdrive
  • Title going to be A Dream of Spring?
    hoos30Noelgjames80
    Bronn & Yarah will fuck. That’s my Vegas bet.
    CeciliaM
  • I could see Bran warging into Drogon and taking out Dany, but then like...why didn’t he do that to stop the slaughter or warn people of how fragile her psyche is? 
    telephoneofmadnessMichelle
  • Yeah, the Double D’s better come up with some real masterful shit after they kill Dany because I don’t think I’m prepared for the slaughter of Greyworm, Drogon, and the remaining Unsullied and Dothraki
  • edited May 20
    Daenerys, in the end, is convinced by every non-Greyworm named character that she is far too willing to inflict unacceptable horror, kills Drogon, and sails back forever to Essos with the Dothraki and the Unsullied. Bittersweet! And maybe even slightly less dumb than whatever the actual ending will be. 
    blacksunrise7
  • LET’S GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Omg that Westworld trailer!!!!!!!!!!
    GredalBee
    He scritched that Wolf!
    GredalBeeMichelleCeciliaMcdriveb.larevtelephoneofmadnessFlukes
  • calebthrowercalebthrower South Carolina
    Oof
    GredalBee
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    Lol
    GredalBeejohnnytruant
  • TomTom
    edited May 20
    Sets up the White Walker prequel perfectly where we find out Bran is evil & then the sequel when the Starks reunite to defeat evil Bran. 
  • I don't think the last season was completely redeemed for me, but I'm definitely feeling a lot better about the show now that I've seen the finale. 
    GredalBeeMurderbearasmallcatmajjam0770Singletongjames80SanguinePenguinKS123
  • I got spoiled a week ago but didn't realize it because it sounded too dumb to be real.
    GredalBeeJaimieTOldGriswoldElisaken haleRenitelephoneofmadnessBroRad33alina_macCalifMtnGrland 1 other.
  • kept it open, perhaps for a movie. 
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    My review of season 8: hahahafahahahahahahagabagafafgahahGCvshagaahsaaa

I can't be bothered to correct the spelling.
    ken hale
  • I thought the finale was good. Am I a poor judge of quality?
    BenGredalBeemajjam0770gjames80Deerkcrawf
  • WonderedObjectWonderedObject SAN Francisco, CA
    We need that Arya Columbus spin-off ASAP
    podcartfanCeciliaMCretanBullgjames80BroRad33
  • hisdudeness915hisdudeness915 Atlanta, Ga
    So, what the fuck are we all gonna argue about now that this show is over?
    MichelleMurderbearCeciliaMgjames80pamatucci
  • I was whelmed

Game of Meh
    majjam0770GiovanniElisaken haletelephoneofmadnessMarci
  • All the ChickensAll the Chickens Birmingham, AL
    I loved the last 20 minutes, more and more as the end drew closer.

Didnt like the "Bran as King" decision, but oh well. That are a hundred or endings I would have disliked as far as who or how the Kingdoms were ruled. It seemed like a middle-ground decision for Bran to rule. They dont have to piss off the Sansa stans or the Jon stans.

Everyone gets what they wanted:

-Jon gets to go back to the real north, which harkens back to Tormund saying that Jon has too much of the real north in him now.

-Sansa gets to rule the North.

-Arya gets to go on the grandest of adventures

-Tyrion gets to do what he's best at, where he is best at doing it.

-Brienne gets the highest honor of being the Kingsguard Captain (with Pod at her side).

-Bronn finally gets paid for all of his work.

-The Unsullied get to go live out their lives in paradise in the Summer Isles.

The list goes on.
    CeciliaMmajjam0770awookieeFreddygjames80rkcrawfMarciSanguinePenguinUnderwoodLeahra821and 2 others.