Which show had the BEST finale?

13»

Comments

• rkcrawf said:
    OpusWho said:
    NO ONE SAID QUANTUM LEAP?!??

I mean...The answer is The Leftovers but NOBODY EVEN SAID IT!

several people have mentioned the Leftovers.

by “IT” I was stil referring to QL but Im not well at wording things togther good.

rkcrawf
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    @OpusWho I loved Quantum Leap! But I remember being pretty damn bummed out when this came on screen: 
    ShumOpusWhokojiattwoodrkcrawf
  • why you sonofa...
    Murderbear
    Sorry! Ha
    OpusWho
  • Spoiler alert... Geez
    OpusWho
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    I was a big fan of Quantum Leap and for the life of me can’t remember how it ended. Guess I’m spending my day looking for the last season to rewatch. 
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited June 7
    CeciliaM said:
    Spoiler alert... Geez
    Right?! I was gonna watch that! Jeez!
    CeciliaM
    edited June 7
    Ha! I'm sorry everyone! Weirdly timed though because when I Googled that image, like that day or the day before, there were articles about how a weird alternate ending is out there and fans think they have pieced it together. It's kind of a fun rabbit hole to go down. So that may not actually be the ultimate fate of Sam...
    Teresa from ConcordTravisOpusWho
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    So I just read the Quantum Leap season finale was not suppose to be the series finale. The show was suddenly cancelled and season 5 was the last.
    TravisOpusWho
  • @OpusWho I loved Quantum Leap! But I remember being pretty damn bummed out when this came on screen: 
    I thought that was the end?? Isn’t this the one where he saves Al from being a POW? Or was there something with the evil leader? I’ll need to go to Wikipedia. 
  • maybe 5 shows out of 5 years does ot help to have the other shows in your brain...its like law and order that way...no need. a few 2 parters but...order doesn’t matter on Quantum Leap...have all the funs!!!
  • @OpusWho I loved Quantum Leap! But I remember being pretty damn bummed out when this came on screen: 
    This is why we need a “sad” or “angry” reation emote here on the bald moves.
    Travis
  • JoshuaHeterJoshuaHeter Omaha, NE
    I just finished “Nathan for You”. The whole thing is on Hulu. It’s genuinely hilarious; I highly recommend it.

That said, I just watched the (80 minute) series finale, “Finding Frances”. It’s like the best rom-com I’ve ever seen.

10/10.
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    I just finished “Nathan for You”. The whole thing is on Hulu. It’s genuinely hilarious; I highly recommend it.

That said, I just watched the (80 minute) series finale, “Finding Frances”. It’s like the best rom-com I’ve ever seen.

10/10.
    That episode is amazing. It holds all the emotions you can think of. What a great way to end the series. 
    JoshuaHeter