What is your favorite store ever!?

13»

Comments

• MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Noel said:
    Noel said:
    Any high-end sneaker store. Especially if I’m visiting a city and they have something I won’t find in Dallas. Such a sucker for a pair of Jordan’s that I don’t need at all. Or some Air Max’s. 
    I want to be a sneaker head but I am always afraid I can't pull them off. Plus, them shits are expensive! I would love a cool pair of maybe some retro Jordan's but I tend to stick with Adidas. Those are my jam.
    Yeah I rock Adidas all the time, my running shoes are UltraBoosts and I have a few other pairs. Iniki’s and Sambas. 

I would recommend getting some Jordan 1s if you’re gonna get any. I feel like the 1s are the best sneaker ever made, just so classic. If you have a Foot Locker or Champs or Finish Line nearby, you’ll be able to find Jordan’s at a decent price ($120-170) as they carry the more wide release versions. But that’s the thing about the 1s, you can rock them no matter what. Shit, people wear them with dress clothes. Just stick with whatever colors you like best and you’ll be good to go.
    Alright @Noel, I entered the game. Ha! Pretty basic first entry but they go with a lot and I'm pretty happy!
    FreddyChinaskiNoel
  • Well, when I get the mean reds the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name.
    Murderbear
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Noel said:
    Noel said:
    Any high-end sneaker store. Especially if I’m visiting a city and they have something I won’t find in Dallas. Such a sucker for a pair of Jordan’s that I don’t need at all. Or some Air Max’s. 
    I want to be a sneaker head but I am always afraid I can't pull them off. Plus, them shits are expensive! I would love a cool pair of maybe some retro Jordan's but I tend to stick with Adidas. Those are my jam.
    Yeah I rock Adidas all the time, my running shoes are UltraBoosts and I have a few other pairs. Iniki’s and Sambas. 

I would recommend getting some Jordan 1s if you’re gonna get any. I feel like the 1s are the best sneaker ever made, just so classic. If you have a Foot Locker or Champs or Finish Line nearby, you’ll be able to find Jordan’s at a decent price ($120-170) as they carry the more wide release versions. But that’s the thing about the 1s, you can rock them no matter what. Shit, people wear them with dress clothes. Just stick with whatever colors you like best and you’ll be good to go.
    Alright @Noel, I entered the game. Ha! Pretty basic first entry but they go with a lot and I'm pretty happy!

tom_g said:
    So which is your favorite store.
    Bun B would be proud.
    cdrive
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Noel said:
    Noel said:

nicely done @Murderbear, those are hecka tight. i have a similar pair that are low with a black swoosh. bravo my dude!
    Murderbear
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    edited June 2019
    Noel said:
    Noel said:

Bro these are FIRE. Classic color way and I love the green swoosh. What color laces you going with?
    Murderbear
  • Trader Joes for me.  I get excited seeing their new products and their creative selections have helped me become a more aware cook for my family and have inspired me to try many new things.  Although as pointed out above  their stores are always crowded and small so points off for that.  And their bread and fresh produce practically needs to be consumed on the way home or it will go bad.  But on the other hand - frozen orange chicken, speculoos, and a variety of frozen indian dishes that are always amazing for lunches.  And good vegetarian options for my vegetarian kid.  I have been cooking their fresh pizza dough on the grill during the warm months and it is very good that way.  

I also like World Market but haven't been in a long time.  There isn't a location that is very convenient for me but I used to go every holiday season and enjoyed it for stocking stuffers and just seeing the different items in stock.  

And a shout out to Ikea - it is definitely destination shopping.  I love walking through the store and seeing all the room setups and stuff.  And there is something about it that is just cheerful and upbeat.  I don't know if it still happens but the one in the Seattle area used to have random plays acted out in their different room setups.  How can you not like that? Live Theatre while you shop.  And if you want you can have some swedish meatballs or a $1 latte when you are done shopping  Though some points off for the overcrowding same as Trader Joes.  

Costco is also a store I look forward to/dread.  I don't go often but like to buy a few items there and it is always kind of fun to walk around and see what they are featuring.  But it is also always crowded.  

edited June 2019
    Noel said:
    Noel said:
    Noel said:

\What color laces you going with?
    don't be a dick, and be humble.. go with black. @Noel, you'd go otherwise?
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    edited June 2019
    Chinaski said:
    Noel said:
    Noel said:
    Noel said:

Black so far. But I might go with red for certain outfits. If I'm feeling like a real dickhead that day. Haha!
    ChinaskiNoel
  • My top 3 would be Trader Joe’s, IKEA, and Scheels. Now I want some Swedish meatballs 
    Murderbear
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    edited June 2019
    Chinaski said:
    Noel said:
    Noel said:
    Noel said:

Red would look fly. I would also dig white laces. You could even go full hype beast and have one with red laces and the other with white.
    MurderbearChinaski
    Noel said:
    Red would look fly. I would also dig white laces. You could even go full hype beast and have one with red laces and the other with white.
    ok yeah.. white would def work too. good call!
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited June 2019
    RE: Trader Joes: Bring back the spicy green beans you cowards!
    Murderbear