So I went here yesterday.

CoryCory New Scotland
But I didn't find any treasure.

Image may contain sky plant grass tree cloud outdoor and nature
kingbee67

Comments

• kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    edited June 8
    Nice, what are you gonna do with all the Templar gold you loot? Are they still doing that show? I lost track mid way thru season one. I just wanna them to find it then watch it on some documentary.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Yep, they're still filming, they had signs warning that by going there we agreed to be filmed.  It's pretty much all blocked off though.

Image may contain cloud sky tree outdoor nature and water
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    edited June 8
    kingbee67 said:
    Nice, what are you gonna do with all the Templar gold you loot? 
    Actually, I wish we had gotten a picture of a house on an island that we saw.  Initially I went to a town nearby to buy a TV mount, and on the way she saw a small island with buildings on it, and asked if that was Oak Island.  I told her I didn't think so, but she said it must be, because look at that huge building, it must be the resort, but as we got closer we both agreed it was a huge house, with a detached 2 door garage, and a couple other small buildings scattered on the island/property.

So I'm going to buy that house with all my new found Templar gold... the only drawback is I didn't see any roads connecting it to the mainland.

EDIT: Found it on Google, apparently it's a lodge, under $10 grand a night to rent it, though, and BYOB.

Rental Rate: $9,950 per night*
    *A minimum four-night stay is required. Incidentals including food and drink are not included.