NFL 2019/20 Chat

ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
i think we can start a new thread for the upcoming season. on that note.. Raiders on Hard Knocks  :D. that should be a lovely little shit show. 
kojiattwoodCapeGabeNoel

Comments

• That will truly be must see tv.  Holy mackerel. 
    Chinaski
  • edited June 12
    Chinaski said:
    i think we can start a new thread for the upcoming season. on that note.. Raiders on Hard Knocks  :D. that should be a lovely little shit show. 

I want 20 hours of Mark Davis hanging out at P.F. Chang's, his daily eating spot. Maybe an episode of him at the barber too.
    Chinaskibizmarkiefaderkojiattwood
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    I'm surprised they didn't wait until the Vegas move, there will be plenty more drama every year with that team as long as Gruden is there. Maybe they can sign a deal and just do Raiders every year.
    Chinaski
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    edited June 12
    CapeGabe said:
    Chinaski said:

I want 20 hours of Mark Davis hanging out at P.F. Chang's, his daily eating spot. Maybe an episode of him at the barber too.
    OR a haircut WHILE eating at PF Changs! i mean, why not? he's a millionaire among billionaires.

edit: as AB is sitting across the table while someone is fanning him and feeding him kale wrapped grapes :D
    CapeGabekojiattwood
  • PF Chang's being his daily eating spot just speaks volumes.
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Just jumping in to make my annual prediction that the Cowboys are winning the Super Bowl this season.  B)
    awookiee
  • I hate to wish the summer away but I can't wait for the season to start.  This happens every year.  (who dat!)
    CapeGabe
  • edited June 12
    Skol Vikings!!! although we in general have our expectations high I'm mentally preparing myself ready for another disappointing season. It's just the Minnesota sports way.