Legion tonight?!

I will need a recap for sure, but this was a very exciting notification to receive this morning!
Elisa

Comments

• I saw this over the weekend and I feel like it's been very poorly advertised.  I had no clue it was coming back this soon and I wished I had a better heads up because I want to watch the first 2 seasons again before the new season.
    Elisa
  • yea i had totally forgot this was coming out now, until I saw a couple Twitter ads this weekend. Definitely have not been playing up the marketing. I guess the audience is what it is at this point, and it's the last season, so they're not looking to bring in a whole bunch of new viewers. A bit more of a heads up to existing fans would be good though!
    awookieeElisa
  • It's back! YES!!!
    Elisa
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    I am so ready for this final showdown. I love this show. The trailers have been wild. 
    TravisNotacult
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Just discovered this show. Watched season 1 episode 1. Already hooked. I’ll have to do a search for older forums and potentially a podcast rundown? 
  • HunkuleseHunkulese Québec, Canada
    I'm still struggling to figure out if Legion has become way too pretentious or if I'm just not smart enough.
  • I don't think there is another show on TV that I just enjoy the style of more than Legion. @Hunkulese you are right about the pretentiousness, but I don't think it cares. It's lack of rules and desire to just 'show cool stuff' is right at its core. Who would have thought I would be entertained by drycleaning racks being shifted around. 
    It's a great ride that I wish more folks were game to enjoy. 
    rustywright4Elisa
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Jim and I had a good discussion of the season three premiere for Bald Move TV (will be posted this Friday), and then each new week going forward I'll be joining Jason and Rima from Podcastica to recap the final season. Pretty excited!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/legion/id1204912803?mt=2&ls=1
    rustywright4ElisaNaugustine
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    edited June 26
    I still haven't watched season 2!  :o
  • OMG! I am SO excited that A.Ron is  rejoining the Legioncast again! You were truly missed. I love this show. Can't wait to start Season 3. I thought it was coming back in fall. This news drop is like Christmas in June! (That was too many exclamation points, but I can't help myself.)
    Elisa
  • edited June 26
    What a start to the season! I’ve listened to something for your M.I.N.D. 4 times now. So cool to have the band be a big part of the show. Bravo Noah! 

So happy to hear there will be BM coverage this season!!!!!
    Elisa
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    That was frickin amazing!!!!  Time Travel hell yeah! 
    rustywright4
  • edited July 1
    Just discovered this show. Watched season 1 episode 1. Already hooked. I’ll have to do a search for older forums and potentially a podcast rundown? 
    Listen to The Legion Podcast, at least for the first season.  Jim and A. Ron are on it as well as Jason who continues the show after season 1 with Rima.  I just finished my season 1 rewatch and have been listening along as I go and have enjoyed it, although I much prefer Jim and A.Ron's style of podcast rather than their "top 3" moments style of podcast.  The other thing that helps to understand what you just watched is reading through the plot summary from this site, https://legion.fandom.com/wiki/Season_1
    Elisa
  • I’m in the same boat as Teresa from Concord and have been listening to the podcast. FX is about the only reason I miss cable. So many good shows-  Americans, Fargo, Wilfred and now this. Just saw that Legion existed and is a Noah Hawley show and had to check it out. Really like it so far. Glad the old podcast exists to listen to. 
    Elisarustywright4