Commissioned Podcasts?

Good Morning Folks! I’m a long time GOT Podcast fan of our Bald Move guys, and have recently dove into some of the commissioned movie podcasts and have fell in love with them. I’m curious if Jim and A.Ron are still doing them?  With the absence of GOT in my life I’d love to have them do a few of my favorite movies! The Shop link they referenced on the podcast is broken so I was just curious. I’m brand new to the forums so my apologies if there is a thread elsewhere regarding this topic...

Comments

• I believe they’re taking an indefinite break from doing the commissioned podcasts. They’re shifting their time to do more tv/Netflix type content which takes up enough time. Plus they’ve covered all of the movies ever made so they’re waiting for some new ones to be made 
    RaiderTank65
  • Yup they stopped taking commissions at one point. There is a thread here but the last comment is from over a year ago. http://forums.baldmove.com/discussion/679/commissioned-podcast-line-up#latest
    RaiderTank65
  • Thank you! I was hoping for a Count of Monte Cristo podcast! LOL
  • Thank you! I was hoping for a Count of Monte Cristo podcast! LOL
    I would love that
    RaiderTank65
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Point Break and Goonies commissioned pods to name a few are..

Image result for chefs kiss gif
    Hatorianawookiee