Bryan Cranston / Aaron Paul

At the exact same time (12:02 P.M. Central), Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul both posted the same photo on Twitter: a black and white picture of 2 donkeys. Both photos were captioned simply with “Soon”.

I know the Bald Move community won’t let me down with some wild speculation.

Comments

• I mean, does it not mean anything when they push back BCS production while Cranston is committed to "Network" on Broadway?

---not speculation just a thought.
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    to add to that, Peter Gould reacted with a post that read.. “Looking forward to this.”.

JoshuaHeter
  • It definitely have to do with the breaking bad movie that been filming since the beginning of the year 
    JoshuaHeter
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited June 26
    Does it have anything to do with Aaron Paul costarring in season 3 of Westworld, maybe?

Edit: never mind, I'm sure everyone's right that it's BB related.
    JoshuaHeter
  • Maybe we are finally getting that Breaking Bad/Shrek mashup we have all been asking for. Shrek 5 confirmed, bitch. 
    JoshuaHeterChinaskiTeresa from Concord
  • Idk...I’m still not sold on the concept or the necessity of this, but I know Gilligan has never steered us wrong before.
    JoshuaHeter
  • JoshuaHeterJoshuaHeter Omaha, NE
    Update:

A week later, again at exactly 12:02 p.m. (Central), both Cranston and Paul post a picture captioned “Even sonner”.

The picture is of Cranston and Paul wading through a shallow river in a landscape that arguably looks like Mexico, or another part of Central (or South) America... but that’s really speculative.

Man... those 2.
    Oh. It was booze. They were trying to sell us booze, you guys.
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Really?
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Cranston better not answer the door cuz it will be me who’s knocking...and I ain’t going to be asking for free Mezca....what a let down. 

If you want to collaborate on liquor and do it right just watch Hugh Jackman and Ryan Renolds skit...
    JoshuaHeterMurderbear
    @Hatorian ;

This is pretty lame. The only saving grace is that we are actually getting a Breaking Bad movie. If that wasn’t already coming, I think I’d be 10 x’s more annoyed.
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Wow. Alcohol? I would call this Marketing campaign a complete fail. So aggravating!
    JoshuaHeter