Looking for shows and films that have crossovers or shared universes

apart from superhero stuff I’m looking for more shows that crossover or have shared characters or universes, perhaps something specifically with 911 services? 

Comments

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    The Wire and The X-Files technically take place in the same universe.
    gguenotCecily
  • Did you watch Castle Rock?
  • Cloverfield movies, although there's only 3. Alien & Predator movies are all shared I guess. What do you mean by 911 services? Like cop shows?
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    If you mean 911 like cop shows and you don’t care for cheesy tv drama there’s a series called Chicago that has fire, police, something else. There’s at least 3 shows. I haven’t watched it but it’s the universe thing you are looking for....I think. 
  • MattyWeavesMattyWeaves Mid-State New York
    Riverdale and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Greendale) share the same universe.
  • Frakkin TFrakkin T Currently Offline
    Hatorian said:
    If you mean 911 like cop shows and you don’t care for cheesy tv drama there’s a series called Chicago that has fire, police, something else. There’s at least 3 shows. I haven’t watched it but it’s the universe thing you are looking for....I think. 
    The Chicago shows cross over with Law & Order SVU at least once per season so they are in the vast L&O universe, which some have said also contains The Wire, Homicide, and the X-Files, because Richard Belzer's character Munch has appeared in all of those. 
    HatorianFreddyken hale
  • Freddy said:
    What??
  • Homicide and Law & Order 
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited July 24
    rkcrawf said:
    Freddy said:
    What??

rkcrawf said:
    Homicide and Law & Order 

If you really want to bake your noodle, spend some time checking out the Tommy Westphall Universe:

That's right. Eat your heart out Bald Move TV! Tommy from St. Elsewhere covers ALL OF TV.
    rkcrawf
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Grey's Anatomy and Station 19. This is a judgement-free forum, right?  :D
    rkcrawf
  • jluzaniajluzania Denver
    edited July 24
    The 90s and 2000s David E. Kelley dramas. Ally McBeal, The Practice, Boston Public, Boston Legal...

And these days, aren't there something like three Chicago set shows that are all in the same continuity? 

Googled it: Chicago PD, Chicago Med, Chicago Fire. Made by Dick Wolf. Same universe as Law & Order, apparently, because a character on the canceled Chicago Justice is now a regular on SVU.
  • Dunno about the 911 connection but Cheers / Frasier / a bunch of other shows have a lot of Cheers characters in them.

Buffy / Angel

Dr Who / Torchwood / other shows I've never heard of.
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    When talking about The Wire and David Simon I always forget The Corner which came before The Wire and is quite similar. It is very heavy and more personal than The Wire.  
    Freddy
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited July 25
    Drs. Ross and Carter showed up on Friends back in the day when NBC was flexing their Thursday night dominance. I think they crossed over ER with Third Watch too at some point over a multi-episode arc.

• ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Family Matters was a crossover machine with other TGIF shows back n the day.. Perfect Strangers, Full House, Step By Step, Boy Meets World.
    DoubleA_Ron
  • I think (the new) Hawaii Five-0 had a crossover with one of the NCIS shows, so it's probably the same universe as other NCIS shows. There's also like 57 CSI shows. Maybe they all connect, not sure. And they're kinda 911 services.
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited July 25
    I think Melrose Place and 90210.

Also Webster & Star Trek....Webtrek

edit:  Also Harlem Globetrotters and Scooby Doo