Cincinnati Recommendations

DrKenDrKen Chicago
The family and I will be cruising through around lunchtime on Thursday on our way to Gatlinburg.  Any recommendations for a place to stop for a good lunch on the trip?

Comments

• ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Image result for nick lachey gif
    MurderbearCecily
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Eli's BBQ (Riverside location is best) is one of the best barbecue places in the area.
    The Eagle OTR is a fantastic spot for delicious fried chicken (also recently mentioned on a Lunch by A.Ron for their Mac n cheese)
    Incline Public House has really good food and honestly, one of the best views of the city. It's really cool.
    DrKen
  • podcartfanpodcartfan Cincinnati
    Eli's BBQ (Riverside location is best) is one of the best barbecue places in the area.
    The Eagle OTR is a fantastic spot for delicious fried chicken (also recently mentioned on a Lunch by A.Ron for their Mac n cheese)
    Incline Public House has really good food and honestly, one of the best views of the city. It's really cool.
    If you have time to kill I'd go with somewhere in OTR.  The Eagle is a solid choice.  Otherwise Incline Public House is a great choice.  Good food and a good view.
    DrKenMurderbear
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    DrKen said:
    The family and I will be cruising through around lunchtime on Thursday on our way to Gatlinburg.  Any recommendations for a place to stop for a good lunch on the trip?
    What are the big plans for Gatlinburg? 

There is the new pedestrian skybridge there.  It is the longest of its type in the world. 

It has glass floors in places, supposed to be a great view.  I'm terrified of heights so its a massive nope for me, but people have liked it.