Tabletop Gaming Group

Comments

• JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Hatorian said:
    I’m coming. What’s the server?

Can you get on Discord?
  • the discord link on previous page seems broken, or maybe I don't know the BM Club discord?

If you're still on anyway
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    edited August 2019
    Zsa004 said:
    the discord link on previous page seems broken, or maybe I don't know the BM Club discord?

If you're still on anyway

^^
  • All around a successful first installment of Bald Move Board Game Night. Many thanks to @JaimieT and @Hatorian for attending. We played Coup, Love Letter, Stratego, and Zombie Dice. 
    Hatorian
    SO fun! 

If anyone is on the fence, definitely make it happen. It was way cooler than I expected. Great idea @Alkaid13.
    HatorianFreddy
  • I had a blast. Looking forward to the next session. Was awesome to spend time talking to @Alkaid13 and @JaimieT
    JaimieT
  • Glad to hear this started well. I hope to be there next time, if I can keep my family requests somewhat under control.

I did notice there is a mod for one of my favorite games Biblios. It is somewhere between a regular game and a quick  filler game. It plays great but differently from two player to multiple.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1119442805
  • Second official meeting:
    When would everyone prefer to do this?
  • We have public holiday here so I’d be down for Thursday night to Sunday night US time
    I can do Friday or Sunday.
  • Sounds like tomorrow at 6 EST again then?
  • I’ll join you guys later if you start at 6. I’ll join around 8 like last week. 
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited August 2019
    If you have other games in mind maybe share them now so I can read up on them. 
  • I'll make it this week. Perhaps links to any mods so we can all show up pre-installed?
  • Only the host needs the mod. Not sure what we’re playing this week, probably Coup and Love Letter again. Depends on who all shows up. 
    CapeGabe
    Sorry to back out, but this week really kicked my ass and I'm spent. I'll be down for another week though. 
  • No worries, anyone can jump in anytime. 
  • In this case it seems like we’ll start at 8 then unless @CapeGabe would like to start earlier. 
  • Alkaid13 said:
    In this case it seems like we’ll start at 8 then unless @CapeGabe would like to start earlier. 

8 is fine for me, don't have to rush through dinner 
    Alkaid13
  • So are we on? 
  • I'm in. Be ready in a few minutes 
  • Another successful game night. Played Coup again and Ticket to Ride - Europe, great games. 
    Hatorian
  • Next session, feeling like playing a co-op game so I think we will be playing Spirt Island 
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1396185597
    HatorianJaimieT
  • I won't be able to make next week, but in general what do you need to play?
  • I won't be able to make next week, but in general what do you need to play?
    Need a computer that can handle Steam. Don’t need a graphic intense computer. Then you need to purchase Tabletop Simulator. Costs $20 I think. If we’re playing with @Alkaid13 he had s decent collection of games so all you need is TTS to be able to join his server. Also need Discord so you can do the voice chat with the group. That’s free. 

Btw If anyone wants to play this Saturday night US time I’m down to play but I only have the basic TTS so not sure what games the base version has. 
    Freddy
  • Not graphic intense but certainly graphics capable. It is a 3D game. By the time we finished all my old gaming laptop's fans were really running and it was pretty warm.
    JaimieT
  • Hatorian said:

I only have the basic TTS so not sure what games the base version has. 
    Some games are paid DLCs but most of the games are mods people created and are free. As will all mods some are better than others. All you need to do is go to Tabletop Simulator page on Steam, click on Community Hub and then Workshop tab. When you find a game you like click the subscribe button and Steam will download it. Don't like it go back to page and unsubscribe. 
    Hatorian
    CapeGabe said:
    Not graphic intense but certainly graphics capable. It is a 3D game. By the time we finished all my old gaming laptop's fans were really running and it was pretty warm.

Here's a page that lists minimum requirements for each system. 

http://www.pcgamebenchmark.com/tabletop-simulator-system-requirements?amp

• Thanks, I can handle Steam, good to know all I need is the Tabletop Simulator.  If I'm not mistaken I've heard people use it for playing RPGs as well.