Tabletop Gaming Group

Comments

• Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    edited April 2020
    So what day/time are we doing this week? I think we determined sometime earlier than 8 CT. 
  • Yep. I’m down for tomorrow or sat night 7pm. So whatever is better for you guys. 
  • I can make it 6 if needed 
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    edited April 2020
    Thinking Saturday then at 6/7 CT, if y’all are cool with that. 
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    Alkaid13 said:
    Thinking Saturday then at 6/7 CT, if y’all are cool with that. 
    I'll run it past the wife. Starting at that time, I could probably play a game - take a break and do bedtime with the youngest, then rejoin later.
    Alkaid13
  • What do you need to join again?  Tabletop simulator + ????
  • Just need a Tabletop Simulator download. We usually use the Discord for voice chat so that would be useful as well. 
  • It's looking like my D&D group might be doing 7 so as of now I'm a maybe not but they are changing all the time due to their schedules 
  • I’m down for tonight if that works better for capegade
  • I’ll be on at 7pm Sgt Sunday morninf
  • So 7CT today then?
    Flukes
  • Yep. I’m actually up now. So can play 6pm if we want to get a 2 player game going until others show 
  • Good board game night, played Exploding Kittens followed by Ticket to Ride Europe and Love Letter. 
    CapeGabeHatorianDoctor_Nick
  • Good to get my mind off the world for a while.

If anyone wants to join in the future Tabletop Simulator is currently on sale on Steam fo $10

https://store.steampowered.com/app/286160/Tabletop_Simulator/

Hatorian
  • Since it’s Good Friday tomorrow. Anyone down for some games Thursday night 6pm central time or later? I’m down. Just let me know. 
  • Friday night/all day Saturday/Sunday still the only times I’m open to. Speaking of which what are we doing this weekend?
  • I’m open for either day so whatever works for others 
  • JoshTheBlackJoshTheBlack Atlanta, GA
    One of these days I'm going to join in for a game night.  Especially since I've decided not to drive uber/lyft during these peak infection periods.  Have you guys tried boardgamearena.com or yucata.de?  They have free accounts with a decent selection of games, playable in browser.  They are fully scripted and not sandbox style like TTS.  

I do have TTS on steam, so that's not a problem.
    FlukesAlkaid13
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    I'd be open to trying another platform for some games. I do like TTS though.
  • I’m open to whatever as long as it works. 
  • Whatever gets us players I’m in
  • Do we wanna try a Sunday game this week or stick with Saturday night?
  • I’m dying to play tomorrow and would prefer Friday not night but I’m ok for any day although Sunday night I might get work interruptions as it’s Monday my time. 
  • So tonight at 7 CT then?
  • I’m in. I’ll be ready by 6 if needed. I saw Explooding kittens at the local grocery store and was gonna pick it up but then realised I have no one to play with in person so put it back...
  • It’s a good game to play with the fam, easy to teach. 
  • 7 CT/8 ET tomorrow?
  • I’m in
  • D&D group might switch from night to tomorrow morning so I am a maybe. I'll know in the AM.

• I’m gonna have to be out actually for this week. But will be back next week