Star Trek Las Vegas 2019

This is my second time attending the big Star Trek convention and I really love it. For as big as it is it still feels wholesome and everyone is very friendly. It’s nice being in an environment with fellow fans who share an optimistic view of the future and understand the importance of fighting for social justice. 

Anyway I’m at the DS9 panel and the fan sitting behind me is asleep and snoring loudly hahahah
majjam0770JaimieT

Comments

• This is my second time attending the big Star Trek convention and I really love it. For as big as it is it still feels wholesome and everyone is very friendly. It’s nice being in an environment with fellow fans who share an optimistic view of the future and understand the importance of fighting for social justice. 

Anyway I’m at the DS9 panel and the fan sitting behind me is asleep and snoring loudly hahahah
    Posts like yours I live for. I would give my right leg to experience Star Trek like this.  The first show that showed me what was possible. That there was hope in a spectacular way for mankind. If we just hold on long enough. I wish you had a blog that I could read and live vicariously through your experiences.