Fantasy Football 2019?

Has this been discussed this year? I've been away for a month or so and was hoping to get in if its on again.

Comments

• HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    It’s been asked but no response from the guys. Honestly I’m thinking it might not happen given the Rick and Morty stuff releasing over the next 2 months. They may be too busy to deal with a league. I’ll ask them one more time but if no response then I’m just gonna assume it’s a no go. 
  • jbryant27jbryant27 Waxahachie, TX
    I'd love to still play, even if it isn't officially sanctioned by the guys. We could use something like League Safe to collect and distribute $. 
  • Yea I had enough fun last year I'd be down to do it again regardless, plus couldn't we just use the winnings to commission a podcast the old fashioned way anyway?
    They don’t do the old fashioned way so it would either just be cash, free or we would all agree on some maybe absurd $300 gift. I’m in a lot of fantasy leagues to win money so my interest is actually extremely low for free and Low for just winning money. I’d really only want to do it if we can lock in the commission cast or we do something cool with the prize. But please don’t feel like you guys can’t do this without me. I mean I ran it the last 3-4 years but nothing stoping someone else from taking on the mantle of league commissioner and running this in some form. 
  • No, they don't do that anymore.  

Byrdie said:
    Yea I had enough fun last year I'd be down to do it again regardless, plus couldn't we just use the winnings to commission a podcast the old fashioned way anyway?

So, I’m going to put out a feeler to custom trophy makers. 

Im thinking of a trophy in the pose of the heisman but instead of a Football player it’s jean Luc Picard. Trying to see how much that would cost. If we can keep it reasonable maybe the winners gets the Bald Move Fantasy Trophy
    Chinaskibbord
  • Zombeaver13Zombeaver13 Santa Cruz
    Just catching up on lunch and reminded me about this year fantasy. Is it full? I’d take a spot if it’s still open. Can’t find any another thread about it
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    saw the BM league I was in got cancelled. hope i still have a foot in the door if there's a new one. i hate Blahoo but would still partake. @Hatorian, if you need extra funds or whatever to make this happen lemme know bud.
  • Yea. I just cancelled the auto renewed leagues.

Still nothing from the guys so assuming it’s a no go so I guess the question now is what to do. 

Do we want to just do as traight cash league? Do you want me have the winner win something of value? Something else? Or just cancel it? 
    I’m game for a cash league!
    Chinaski
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    same! what's up @Zombeaver13! you still tending bar in SC? i never got a chance to make it out for that drink(s). it was Hula's right?
  • Well I’m in for a league but I’ve been the commissioner for the last 4 years so I’m going to take a break and let someone else run the league this year. Whoever wants to be commissioner and manage the funds please raise your hand and manage. I’ll join. 
  • jbryant27jbryant27 Waxahachie, TX
    I'm in for a cash league. Won't be able to to commish though, just have too much on my plate.
  • I would be interested in playing as well if it ends up happening!
    Chinaski said:
    same! what's up @Zombeaver13! you still tending bar in SC? i never got a chance to make it out for that drink(s). it was Hula's right?
    Yep! Still at Hulas Chinaski, stop by any time, I’m still buying!