D23 Announcements/Updates

edited August 24 in General
I know everybody seems to be pretty down on Disney right now with everything going on with Spiderman but with D23 going on this weekend I thought I'd start up a thread about the news and announcements.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/08/marvel-disney-plus-news-she-hulk-ms-marvel-moon-knight

I'm skeptical about some of these but I'll at the very least give them a shot.  I'm definitely a sucker for all the MCU movies. I'll be curious to see what role Kit Harrington has in the future of the MCU.

Comments

• JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    I've been following all the news, but I'm really just waiting for a Frozen 2 promotion... trailer, song, clip, anything. 
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    awookiee said:
    I know everybody seems to be pretty down on Disney right now with everything going on with Spiderman but with D23 going on this weekend I thought I'd start up a thread about the news and announcements.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/08/marvel-disney-plus-news-she-hulk-ms-marvel-moon-knight

I'm skeptical about some of these but I'll at the very least give them a shot.  I'm definitely a sucker for all the MCU movies. I'll be curious to see what role Kit Harrington has in the future of the MCU.
    Is Kit Harrington playing the brooding superhero?
  • Is Kit Harrington playing the brooding superhero?
    New brooding superhero: King in the Nordth
    Teresa from Concord
  • Kit Harington is playing Dane Whitman aka Black Knight in The Eternals. 
    awookieeJaimieTken hale
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    edited August 25
    Raya and the Last Dragon looks so good! Next year too. Some OG story for all the people complaining it's all remakes (not me). 

Onward and Soul from Pixar look promising, especially Soul.

Murderbear
  • JaimieT said:
    Raya and the Last Dragon looks so good! Next year too. Some OG story for all the people complaining it's all remakes (not me). 

so this is the sequel to How to Train Your Dragon III, right?

• Kit Harrington wouldn't be Wolverine, would he?  He is the right height.  I'm sorry.  That was a low blow.
    awookiee