Trailers and Upcoming TV Thread

There is one of these threads for movies but I couldn't find one for TV. I didn't want to start an individual thread for this TV show so here is an upcoming TV thread.

Jack Ryan Season 2 is "Coming Soon" in this new trailer. It looks like a redo of Clear and Present Danger being in South America with the convoy ambush. Also it has already been renewed for Season 3.

Comments

• First trailer for Briarpatch ... I'm sure this will get some Bald Move attention since it's created by Andy Greenwald (of Grantland/The Ringer fame) and produced by Sam Esmail. Looks pretty stylish, and the cast is very good.

bizmarkiefaderElisa
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    this looks like it could be not bad..

cdrive
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    MrX said:
    First trailer for Briarpatch ... I'm sure this will get some Bald Move attention since it's created by Andy Greenwald (of Grantland/The Ringer fame) and produced by Sam Esmail. Looks pretty stylish, and the cast is very good.

I haven’t heard of this but the trailer had me VERY interested 
    Elisa
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Love me some Rosario Dawson and Sam Esmail...so I'm in.
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    next Sunday!

Hatorian
  • The Witcher on Netflix looks like it could be quite the show.  I bought the Witcher 3 game with the intentions of playing through it but that's not going to happen.  Anyone that knows about the games/novels let me know what you think would be beneficial articles/synopses to read before the series starts. 

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I tried to play The Witcher 3, but it was just way too overwhelming. I know people love it though. 
  • Hey, Jack Ryan dropped a day early. Rest of the night is planned.
  • yea i saw that. cant wait to get home and fire it up. 
  • although technically it is Nov 1st where i am at. 
    CapeGabe
  • CapeGabe said:
    Hey, Jack Ryan dropped a day early. Rest of the night is planned.
    Is Jack Ryan pretty good?  I've been wanting to watch it but just haven't found the time.  Not sure I'll have time in the near future with as many good tv shows as there are right now but it's definitely on my list.  Thanks.
  • edited November 1
    awookiee said:

Is Jack Ryan pretty good?  I've been wanting to watch it but just haven't found the time.  Not sure I'll have time in the near future with as many good tv shows as there are right now but it's definitely on my list.  Thanks.
    I liked the early Tom Clancy Jack Ryan books so the show is a must watch for me. I always liked the reluctant hero aspect of him. The first season was pretty good and this season was OK. There were a few eye rolling tropes and Jack was played a little more gungho than I would like. Probably could have shifted some explody money to the writers room.

awookiee
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited November 1
    awookiee said:
    The Witcher on Netflix looks like it could be quite the show.  I bought the Witcher 3 game with the intentions of playing through it but that's not going to happen.  Anyone that knows about the games/novels let me know what you think would be beneficial articles/synopses to read before the series starts. 

Play this over the trailer:

• I tried to play The Witcher 3, but it was just way too overwhelming. I know people love it though. 
    I legit want to get into it but I just don't have the time and it sounds like it's a game that has a very expansive story.  
    Freddy
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    awookiee said:
    I tried to play The Witcher 3, but it was just way too overwhelming. I know people love it though. 
    I legit want to get into it but I just don't have the time and it sounds like it's a game that has a very expansive story.  

awookiee