Trailers and Upcoming TV Thread

Comments

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Oh man, I’m so there. That director has done some fantastic stuff. And Ruffalo is a power house. 
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    edited March 4
    Island of Dr. Moreau was so fuckin weird man.  I was an usher at a movie theater that summer so I saw that movie more than I ever cared to.  I had no idea about the back story! I'll check out that documentary.  
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Chinaski said:
    Ruffalo bringing his acting chops to an HBO Limited Series..

It seems playing a twin is becoming the new black. 

I am a fan of Ruffalo and will watch. I do wish Juliette Lewis wasn't in it. Not a fan.
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Theeeeeyyyy knneeewwww!!!and they let it happen!!
    Just learned the movie "I knew this much was true" was filmed in good ole Hudson Valley NY. Current home of my amazing parents. Can't wait to see where I spent some  rather wild young adult years.
  • New Black Widow trailer....

awookiee said:
    New Black Widow trailer....

Cool
  • Looks like A Quiet Place Part 2 and Fast 9 are the newest movies to jump on board the delay train...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2020/03/12/as-quiet-place-2-becomes-latest-coronavirus-delay-is-mulan-next/#54d2368b7f76
    Freddy
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco

Finally some good news

Brieanne
    I have to be in the right mood for that show. Because it can be aggressively loud at times. But when I am in the mood for, I am super in the mood for it. 
    bizmarkiefader
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    I have to be in the right mood for that show. Because it can be aggressively loud at times. But when I am in the mood for, I am super in the mood for it. 

Yea for me it's definitely a friday/saturday night thing when I can have a couple drinks. But in the right setting this show makes me laugh more than pretty much anything else.
    edited March 20
    The Third Day. For your consideration Jim & A.Ron....

HBO May 11, Bald Move Prestige??

Elisa

Yea for me it's definitely a friday/saturday night thing when I can have a couple drinks. But in the right setting this show makes me laugh more than pretty much anything else.
    Oh definitely. It looks like they have some larger names than usual this season. This show has to be a boon for Netflix. It’s easy and cheap to produce, people seem to love it, and it’s easily bing’able. 
    bizmarkiefaderElisa
    Yes! Can’t wait. The first season was the biggest surprise of 2019 and my favourite comedy. The episode with the council is one of the funniest episodes of comedy in years. But the orgy episode was also amazing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3wAU2kcqZDk
  • edited March 27
    Rick & Morty 2, er...... I mean, Solar Opposites looks interesting, if a little too similar to Rick and Morty. Kinda seems like a mix between family guy and Rick & Morty.

It's Justin Roiland's new show.

YYYYEEEESSSSS
    cdrive
    Hatorian said:
    YYYYEEEESSSSS
    *fist_bump* 

• ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    this looks interesting.  def not what i was expecting when i started it..

darwinfeeshyBrieanneElisa
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Chinaski said:

Holy moly, I’m in!
    Elisa
  • Dee said:
    Chinaski said:

Holy moly, I’m in!
    As soon as it said Jordan Peele and J.J. Abbrams I was sold. Looks weird as hell but I'm in.
    Elisa

Brieanne
    Space Force! The newest war-fighting domain. Soon to lead by a lot. 
  • I am always wait trailers movies so this is good for me
    edited May 14
    --- moved---
  • edited May 14
    Moved because of ☝️ guy
    DUEL (1971) by Spielberg is another road rage movie I can think of. Come to think of it that's the only other one I know...
    i was a little confused  for a sec cause i was expecting a TV show (TV Trailer thread). i was like 'huh? Russell Crowe is doing a TV show about losing his cool. interesting..'
    Chinaski said:
    i was a little confused  for a sec cause i was expecting a TV show (TV Trailer thread). i was like 'huh? Russell Crowe is doing a TV show about losing his cool. interesting..'
    Ah man did I stick it in the wrong one?   :#
    cdrive said:
    Chinaski said:
    Ah man did I stick it in the wrong one?   :#
    did you what? haha sorry my mind went there :D

awookiee