Bald move crazy fall tv?

So I’m including here everything the guys and Cecile have said they are covering 
american horror story 
his dark materials 
the mandalorian 
mr robot 
watchmen 
Rick and Morty 
did I miss anything and is this all really happening? 
Elisa

Comments

• The Deuce - final season starts Sept 9. Not sure if they've mentioned it but they've done a lot of coverage of the previous season in the Bald Move TV feed.
  • HollyoakHollyoak Baltimore
    When is the new Expanse coming out? As well as Westworld. I think they're fall, too.
  • HunkuleseHunkulese Québec, Canada
    Hollyoak said:
    When is the new Expanse coming out? As well as Westworld. I think they're fall, too.
    The Expanse is getting released all at once in December, so don't expect great coverage. Not a knock against Bald Move, but it's pretty much impossible to properly cover a show that releases all at once.

Westworld is 2020.
    Elisa
  • Holly shit this fall is going to be packed for tv 
  • Hunkulese said:
    Hollyoak said:
    The Expanse is getting released all at once in December, so don't expect great coverage. Not a knock against Bald Move, but it's pretty much impossible to properly cover a show that releases all at once.

Westworld is 2020.
    Has it been confirmed that Expanse is being released all at once?
  • HunkuleseHunkulese Québec, Canada
    awookiee said:
    Hunkulese said:
    Hollyoak said:

Westworld is 2020.
    I couldn't find an official Amazon announcement, but most of the sites talking about it says it'll all be released at once.

https://expanse.fandom.com/wiki/Season_4

https://ca.ign.com/articles/2019/07/20/amazon-the-expanse-season-4-release-date-trailer
    awookiee
  • awookiee said:
    Hunkulese said:
    Hollyoak said:

Westworld is 2020.

That's the standard practice for Amazon shows, wouldn't expect it to be different for the Expanse unless there was some unique stipulation with the sale.
  • Hunkulese said:
    awookiee said:
    Hunkulese said:
    Hollyoak said:

Westworld is 2020.
    I couldn't find an official Amazon announcement, but most of the sites talking about it says it'll all be released at once.

https://expanse.fandom.com/wiki/Season_4

https://ca.ign.com/articles/2019/07/20/amazon-the-expanse-season-4-release-date-trailer
    That sucks, I really think The Expanse would benefit from a weekly vs all at once release.  It's definitely set up to do much better in that regard with people being able to discuss it
    FlukesNoelEine FrauElisaCapeGabe
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    edited August 26
    What about the Dark Crystal, the Deuce, and The Good Place?
  • It's a big bummer that Expanse is being dropped all at once.  We're hoping to have screeners, which would help out a lot with making the coverage feel more like a flagship show.  *fingers crossed*
    ABevsFlukesNoelEine FrauElisa
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    @Jim Are you going to stay exactly one book ahead of the show or advance further along? I’m sure a lot depends on how they progress this season. I enjoy being on Aron’s level and being able to speculate wildly without any book knowledge.
  • Noel said:
    @Jim Are you going to stay exactly one book ahead of the show or advance further along? I’m sure a lot depends on how they progress this season. I enjoy being on Aron’s level and being able to speculate wildly without any book knowledge.
    I might as well read all the way ahead. Not sure how that will factor in to the podcast this year. Just have to see.
    NoelElisa
  • MichelleMichelle California
    For some reason I was thinking that Westworld was coming back this fall.  Maybe all of the promos were throwing me off.  Wishful thinking.