El Camino Trailer

Have Jim and A-Ron addressed the El Camino trailer yet? I can't find them talking about it anywhere. HELP!!!

Comments

• jrobidoux said:
    Have Jim and A-Ron addressed the El Camino trailer yet? I can't find them talking about it anywhere. HELP!!!
    Check out lunch with Jim, A Ron and Cecily tomorrow if you are a club member.  To my knowledge they haven't covered it yet.
  • I can't believe they didn't come out right away and address this. I was refreshing the Breaking Good page expecting to see something new there for a few days in mild disbelief that nothing was appearing. 
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    Y'all should follow us on social media, because we addressed it there!  We just don't do a podcast saying that we have seen such-and-such trailer.  

Just polling the people that came to this thread to help us: what's the best way for you to get Bald Move news?  (With the exception of recording a podcast).
  • I only use Twitter and I wasn't following BaldMove there (I am now) so I missed it. But I was just surprised that A-Ron didn't have thoughts on whether making this movie was a good idea or not that he needed to get off his chest. Like if it could potentially tarnish the legacy of the show or something like that. Or that Jim and A-Ron didn't want to speculate a little bit on what the plot might be based off of what Skinny Pete is saying in the trailer, etc. I mean, it's been so long since there was a new Breaking Good podcast, this seems like such a good opportunity to fire it back up again!

Thanks for your response!
  • edited August 29
    Cecily said:
    Y'all should follow us on social media, because we addressed it there!  We just don't do a podcast saying that we have seen such-and-such trailer.  

Just polling the people that came to this thread to help us: what's the best way for you to get Bald Move news?  (With the exception of recording a podcast).
    Social media for me personally is the best method.  Might make sense to throw out an announcement with what platforms you are on.  I only do facebook so I follow you guys there but I'm not on twitter.  
    Cecily
  • jrobidoux said:
    I only use Twitter and I wasn't following BaldMove there (I am now) so I missed it. But I was just surprised that A-Ron didn't have thoughts on whether making this movie was a good idea or not that he needed to get off his chest. Like if it could potentially tarnish the legacy of the show or something like that. Or that Jim and A-Ron didn't want to speculate a little bit on what the plot might be based off of what Skinny Pete is saying in the trailer, etc. I mean, it's been so long since there was a new Breaking Good podcast, this seems like such a good opportunity to fire it back up again!

Thanks for your response!
    Interested to see their thoughts on how this could be responsible for the delayed release of Better Call Saul Season 5 and how the movie might tie into the plot of that show. 
    JoshuaHeterken hale
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    No twitter or Facebook for me.  If it’s not on the website, or mentioned on the lunch podcast, my only hope is hearing Bald Move news from the forums. 
  • The bigger question for me is if Jim and A-Ron are going to unearth the Superlab and give us another Breaking Good podcast covering El Camino.

Come on guys!  Give us some of the blue!
    gjames80
  • The bigger question for me is if Jim and A-Ron are going to unearth the Superlab and give us another Breaking Good podcast covering El Camino.

Come on guys!  Give us some of the blue!
    I think this is confirmed, yes? I believe they said they’ll record and drop it on Monday, the 14th. They’re even taking feedback.
    GothamGator
  • Countdown begins! 7 hours or so if they stick to the midnight pst release. 
    Chinaski
  • Rewatching - it's amazing to watch how Mike is supposed to be such a badass and has these cool moments and then his decision making is one disaster after another....
  • Rewatching - it's amazing to watch how Mike is supposed to be such a badass and has these cool moments and then his decision making is one disaster after another....
    Felt like he could have easily bailed on multiple occasions but I think he felt some sort of obligation to help Jesse from the grasp of Walter which ultimately cost him his life. 
  • He wanted to leave Kayla something and then at the end makes the decision to leave her in the park rather than face the music. 
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Hatorian said:
    Rewatching - it's amazing to watch how Mike is supposed to be such a badass and has these cool moments and then his decision making is one disaster after another....
    Felt like he could have easily bailed on multiple occasions but I think he felt some sort of obligation to help Jesse from the grasp of Walter which ultimately cost him his life. 
    I also heard it described that, like Gus and others before him, everyone manages to underestimate Walt. I think Mike recognizes that Walt has hubris out the wazoo, but other factors get in his way of seeing the real threat that Walt poses. He manages to hold it together fairly well until he gets called in for questioning by Hank. Even then he holds it together until they bring up the bank account for his granddaughter. That is his achilles heel and he is stuck trying to keep her money safe, but focused on that and not on Heisenberg being unpredictable. 
  • I think if you start counting half measures, the count for Mike ended up high. 
    gjames80
  • Anyone know what the lawyer who was paying off Mike's people could have legally told the authorities about Mike given attorney-client privilege?  I assume the lawyer was guilty of failing to report large cash transactions?
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I know we have lawyers on the board, so I hesitate to say anything at all. But yeah, considering he was caught accessing those safe boxes, that goes outside the scope of what a lawyer would typically do. He could probably rely on the attorney-client privilege if he wasn’t doing that. Then he has something to answer for. With that said, I’m sure he would ask for his own lawyer, and the wheels of justice move slow. If nothing else he probably could have clogged up the works more than what is portrayed on the show. But it’s a show.