Posting a picture to the forum

so I’ve been using tinypic but apparently they have shut down. So what do others use in order to post s picture to the forum and can you provide the steps please? Thanks .

Comments

• There’s a built in file/image uploader icon next to the emote icon. 
  • How do we get the URL thougg
  • edited September 4
    @Alkaid13 are  you an admin?  because the only thing that shows for us non-admin people is the option to use an image URL not actually an ability to upload a photo. 

@Hatorian I typically just upload it to facebook and then use the URL from that to post here and then if I don't want it on my facebook I'll just delete the photo after I'm done uploading it to here.  
    HatorianMurderbear
  • You could also use Imgur or Flickr. 
    Hatorian
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    I’ve never been able to get this to work. If I add a url it is the url that shows in the message, not the image. You would think this would be easier to do. 
    BroRad33
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    edited September 4
    Make sure there's a .png or .jpeg/jpg on the end of the link you put into the image drop-down field. I'm unsure about other image formats. 
    HatorianTeresa from Concord
  • I downloaded the Imgur app and that seems to work. 
    Alkaid13
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    @awookiee You are right. For whatever reason an easy upload option comes with the mod level.

• So that seemed to work? For what it's worth on desktop all you've got to do it put the picture on Imgur, then right click and pick "open image in new tab," then you'll get a URL with .jpg or .gif at the end, then you can past it into that dropdown menu. 

Here's what the url looks like for this one for example - https://i.imgur.com/4tPac9C.gif 
    MurderbearTeresa from Concord