Watch Unbelievable on Netflix!

Oh my goodness, incredible TV. Simply a must watch! That’s all I’ll say :) 
hisdudeness915

Comments

• I watched the first episode last night and I’m definitely gonna finish this week. Tough to watch knowing that people go through shit like this everyday. 
  • Like someone said in the other topic about this show, the sensitivity of the subject matter, based on the little netflix preview, has me reluctant to watch this, despite the universal praise I'm hearing for it.  I'll definitely remember it, though, but I guess I'm going to have to be in the right state of mind to embark on that journey. 
  • Yup it's really good. Already some discussion going on here (it's a spoiler thread at this point):

• HunkuleseHunkulese Québec, Canada
    Your enthusiastic tone seems a bit weird considering what the show's about.
  • Hunkulese said:
    Your enthusiastic tone seems a bit weird considering what the show's about.
    Ah ok, I get what you mean. But the show just moved me and is just incredible. 
    Eine Frau
  • I loved how the detective part of the story was a great procedural, but with female characters. And they didn't generally do the socialized female thing where we defer to men to save their feelings.  That part near the beginning where Merrit Weaver is at the scene, and one of the officers is like, "Hey we're gonna break for lunch" and she's all "No. Keep working". Sigh. And the power move when she stands behind that creepy guy in the diner. And on top of it all, you get you some Dale effing Dickey! Yeah, the first episode especially is hard to watch, but worth it.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Last week’s This American Life was all about the real story, which seems like they followed it pretty accurately. It’s worth a listen if you want to hear more about this story.