Expanse at New York Comic Con 2019

So on the podcast "The Churn" which is Syfy's own produced Expanse podcast they played the interviews with the cast from the New York Comic Con panel and in it Wes Chatham responds to a question regarding his character by saying.... "Well we’re on amazon prime now and you’re gonna see a lot more of Amos on this season than you have in the past" and while he was saying this he was chuckling the entire time.  This cast seems to be very close with each other and are joking around a ridiculous amount in every interview I've heard them with.  As disappointed as I am that it will be dropped all at once, I am looking forward to the show being able to be a little looser with the restrictions that network TV requires.
Elisa

Comments

• New trailer set to Kennedy speech is awesome. 

Elisa
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Gearing up to start the series (I know I should have watched sooner) and only see the podcast for season 3. Is this right?
  • edited October 6
    Gearing up to start the series (I know I should have watched sooner) and only see the podcast for season 3. Is this right?
    I thought there was coverage from the first 2 seasons but I could be mistaken.  I'm seeing the same thing you are seeing though, maybe it was covered in Bald Move TV? 

EDIT: just did a quick google search and they at least did season 2 on Bald Move TV... https://baldmove.com/tv-podcast/the-expanse-season-2-wrap-up/
    Elisaken hale