Password

I just joined and an trying to change my password. I use the password given to me to log in. Then, when I type it in the “Current Password” field to change it, it comes back saying invalid current password. 

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    thesteve said:
    I just joined and an trying to change my password. I use the password given to me to log in. Then, when I type it in the “Current Password” field to change it, it comes back saying invalid current password. 
    Welcome, @thesteve!  If you email support@baldmove.com you're likely to get the quickest answer.
    Alkaid13A_Ron_Hubbardthesteve
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    @thesteve We can definitely help. First of all, what's your password? ;)
    MichelleMurderbearawookieeTravisthestevehisdudeness915CretanBullgguenot
  • JoshTheBlackJoshTheBlack Atlanta, GA
    @thesteve Second, what password would you like it changed to?
    JaimieTawookiee
  • the clear answer to what he wants it changed to is "password"  it's my password for everything because it's so easy to remember ;)
  • awookiee said:
    the clear answer to what he wants it changed to is "password"  it's my password for everything because it's so easy to remember ;)

I think you mean "Current Password". Once I've used them a while I usually change them to "Old Password"
    awookiee
  • Thanks all for your help.  It's figured out and the new password is not "password". I wouldn't use quotation marks in a password. 
    redlancerDummyMichelleMurderbearDoubleA_Ronawookiee