American Horror Story: 1984 /// S9 E5 - Red Dawn (Spoilers)

cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
Director: Gwyneth Horder-Payton   (POSE)
Writer: Ryan Murphy

As twilight broaches, the survivors brace for a final brawl.

Apparently this eternal night will be ending....Red Dawn...hmmm...also a 1984 movie...so it's not Aliens but instead the Russkies?!

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    edited October 2019
    Brooke hit it & quit it - ruthless!  Wow, Ryan. :sweat_smile:

Loved Xavier going after Donna, but I hated when Margaret killed him.  And that bitch got away with it at the end?  I really hope she gets hers in the end, or even better, in the next episode.

So, next ep is going to be the counselors in purgatory?  I guess we really will be watching ghost stories.  Where's Trevor though?  He was killed at the campsite & isn't in the preview.
  • HunkuleseHunkulese Québec, Canada
    edited October 2019
    Michelle said:
    So, next ep is going to be the counselors in purgatory?  I guess we really will be watching ghost stories.  Where's Trevor though?  He was killed at the campsite & isn't in the preview.
    They've made a point to show that everyone who's in purgatory had their body removed from the camp. Maybe Trevor and Chet's bodies were never removed. Maybe there's a time limit or we might see the original massacre victims in purgatory.
  • Michelle said:

Loved Xavier going after Donna, but I hated when Margaret killed him.  And that bitch got away with it at the end?  I really hope she gets hers in the end, or even better, in the next episode.

My guess is we won't get much plot development next episode on this season. 100th episode of the show and is likely going to be Murphy throwing the entire series into a blender and see what kind of bloody mess he can pour out... 

Probably going to have a shit-load of character cameos and plot threads from everything that's ever happened. The episode is even titled '100th episode' or something like that.

I actually really do want the next episode to be a hot mess of cameos.  It's their 100th and they need to just go for it.
    Pangs
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Michelle said:
    I actually really do want the next episode to be a hot mess of cameos.  It's their 100th and they need to just go for it.
    Word on the street is this is the case.....

Man I love that scene "Hey....seat belt!"  "Bwahahahaha"

I can help but think of this song:

Michelle
  • cdrive said:

Man I love that scene "Hey....seat belt!"  "Bwahahahaha"

This whole season is a series of perfectly inter-connected one liners. So many laugh out loud (on purpose) moments.
    Michelle
    I almost forgot!  The playlist's been updated.
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5F9yUfVecKj8UuOuwxr59p
    cdrive