Morty's Mindblowers

You guys and gal okay? 

No Tuesday Rick & Morty makes me worry about ya!

Comments

• We're fine. Just have to delay this one until later today for scheduling reasons.
    visi0nFlukes
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    As long as I get Jim and A. Ron's best impressions of how they would react to experiencing true level...
    visi0nFlukesJim
  • edited October 2019
    Right!  That is one of my all-time-favorite clips in how to transitions from "You think Morty is just being a smart ass" to "Oh, no.. he's having an existential meltdown"...

I wonder.. if they abandoned the squirrel dimension, if they are now in replacement dimension 2?

I wonder if Squirrel Dimension / Earth and Iron-Man-Suit Dog Dimension / Planet are actively engaged in an Expanse-like interplanetary cold-war?
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Yessss! Haven't listened to the episode yet but super pumped you guys got Ify on the show! He is hilarious and always a great podcast guest and host! You've been KILLING IT with the guests!
    Cecily
  • Just finished - awesome as always. 

Props for the little extra production work during the housekeeping section, the background jams brought a nice polish and the levels were perfect.
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • visi0n said:
    Just finished - awesome as always. 

Props for the little extra production work during the housekeeping section, the background jams brought a nice polish and the levels were perfect.
    Cecily gets all the credit for that. She took over the edit of R&M this week. That was the final pod that I had to hand off, which I think officially makes Cecily our audio engineer.
    DoubleA_Ronbazjensterhisdudeness915visi0ncalebthrowerMurderbearFreddy
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Jim said:
    visi0n said:
    Just finished - awesome as always. 

Cecily gets all the credit for that. She took over the edit of R&M this week. That was the final pod that I had to hand off, which I think officially makes Cecily our audio engineer.
    That's awesome. I've been noticing more and more music on things and that's great. @Cecily if you ever need some more beats, I know a guy....haha
    Freddy
  • edited October 2019
    Listening to podcasts and audiobooks for years, I never paid attention to little things like that but I really started noticing those subtle touches in things like The Daily and Today: Explained.   Really is a nice little extra sumthin-sumthin in the podcast, WTG @Cecily!