Top rated IMDB TV episodes

After hearing of the 10 rating from the most recent episode of Mr Robot, I was curious about the rest of list. 

Saw lots of  familiar stuff, lots of stuff  I never heard of and lots of WHAAAAAAAAA?????? Im  hoping this will make for an interesting thread, maybe As an initiation into a new binge. 

Comments

  • I never knew Attack on Titan hd such a rabid fan base to stuff the ballot box.
  • The amount of anime in there tells you what kind of list this is, but it is awesome to see the best Person of Interest episode and a really good Hannibal episode up in the top 11. Wasn't expecting that.
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Interesting mix. I’m happy to see Barry and Six Feet Under on the list. I’ve never heard of Lazy Town and gonna look it up. Perhaps there are a few more discoveries further down the list. But it’s a hard pass on cartoons. 
  • When you refine the list for number ratings, its all GOT, and a couple BB. I noticed anepisode of Person of interest, and I might check out that episode, if not a season. 
  • adobo1148 said:
    When you refine the list for number ratings, its all GOT, and a couple BB. I noticed anepisode of Person of interest, and I might check out that episode, if not a season. 
    The episode is really, really good, not sure how much sense it makes without knowing the story up to that point though
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    edited November 2019
    I feel like I’m from another planet when people talk about the 6FU finale. I find it cheesy, hokey, embarrassing to watch. In fact, I can’t watch it anymore - I just die inside at how awful it is. But it’s just me. I’ve never heard a single other person not sing its praises. And it’s not like I don’t love a bit of cheese. What’s wrong with me. 
  • Glad to see my favourite Rick and Morty episode is the top 1 for the show. The Citadel/simple rick/cops amazing. 
  • Hatorian said:
    Glad to see my favourite Rick and Morty episode is the top 1 for the show. The Citadel/simple rick/cops amazing. 
    I didn’t scroll down the list but was Pickle Rick on the list?
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited November 2019
    adobo1148 said:
    Hatorian said:
    Glad to see my favourite Rick and Morty episode is the top 1 for the show. The Citadel/simple rick/cops amazing. 
    I didn’t scroll down the list but was Pickle Rick on the list?
    I stopped at the citadel episode.  But after checking it doesn’t crack the top 50
Sign In or Register to comment.