What's the Bald Move CBD 50% off Promo Code????

cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
edited November 2019 in General
Hey Mon,

What's this place I heard about that has a BALD MOVE promo code for 50% off?   Sub-question, what's the promo code?

Comments

• cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    All I want to do is get really really super not high.
    For half off. 
     :'( 
    Flukes
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati

Thanks for supporting us!
    cdrive
    Thanks, @Cecily !!!
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    puremelda said:

The firm guarantees availability of NOPE as well as high-quality UH-UH and NEIN which will grant you excellence in your endeavors.

Having purchased a sufficient supply of Boner Pills, I have a sudden desire to buy Loaner Skills. My printer looks to be getting low. Hopefully someone comes along to offer me Toner Fills.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    edited November 2019
    A word about CBD. If you're excited to try this because you want to get legally high in a state where THC is forbidden but this stuff is legal, you're going to be disappointed.

I like CBD oil. For the past two years or so everytime Cecily and I go back home, we stop at a gas station across the Ohio / Indiana border and get some. There is a lot of research that indicates CBD has a wide range of benefits. There are also people who are pushing these claims into the realm of fantasy. I was shopping around the various CBD dealers at this craft fair we went to last week (which, WTF craft fair. You need to get these people and the MLM people out of here, aside from the shady businesses themselves there is nothing craft about it and it sucks that people who are selling hand made stuff are competing against mass market bullshit. Rant for another day) and one lady in particular was talking fucking crazy about how this shit could cure anything.

So research before buying. I take it because I think it gives me the equivalent calm and mellow of a beer or two for 2-4 hours without taking any sort of mental edge off. It could very well be placebo, but there is testing to back the feeling up, too. Jim says he feels absolutely nothing, but he says that about 97.3% of the time about anything.

This stuff is much more expensive than the gas station stuff we get. But it's also very concentrated. I have tried to do the math in my head to see if the cost difference works out, but the gas station stuff is labeled squirrelly and it makes it hard for me to do a direct comparison. I think it tastes better, it's like the difference between no-brand bottom shelf olive oil and a really nice bottle of EVOO from the kind of places you can buy really nice bottles of EVOO. It's a great deal at the discount code if people want to try it or know they like CBD and want to get a good deal on a high quality one.

And that's all the stuff I want to say on the ad but don't. Maybe I should?  I feel like if I read the above on this ad it would appeal to a person like myself. But I feel like the sponsor would be pissed. What do you guys and gals think?
    Flukes
  • I've never tried hemp based CBD but I have bought MJ edibles here in Colorado that are something like a 20:1 ratio of CBD:THC, and those don't give you a real high but definitely does help the body and mind relax. I've also given my elderly arthritic dog CBD (hemp) treats but she doesn't really give much feedback on the efficacy.

• Jim says he feels absolutely nothing, but he says that about 97.3% of the time about anything. 

Never give CBD to a robot unless you are oiling the hinges  :p
    FlukesA_Ron_HubbardDoubleA_RonBroRad33
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited November 2019
    I know two things in this world: hoverboards don't work on water and cbd doesn't work on robots.
    CecilyA_Ron_HubbardcdriveDoubleA_Ron
  • We gave a CBD treat to our dog and she farted so much we had to open everything up and air out the apartment. The cat just made a weird face and drooled everywhere for a couple hours. Neither of them would come anywhere near the treat the next time we offered it to them.
    FreddycdriveFlukesA_Ron_Hubbard
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited November 2019
    We gave a CBD treat to our dog and she farted so much we had to open everything up and air out the apartment. The cat just made a weird face and drooled everywhere for a couple hours. Neither of them would come anywhere near the treat the next time we offered it to them.
    Oh my god, this made my day. I mean, hopefully you didn't actually poison your pets, but the picture you painted is top tier.

A_Ron_Hubbard
  • Freddy said:
    We gave a CBD treat to our dog and she farted so much we had to open everything up and air out the apartment. The cat just made a weird face and drooled everywhere for a couple hours. Neither of them would come anywhere near the treat the next time we offered it to them.
    Oh my god, this made my day. I mean, hopefully you didn't actually poison your pets, but the picture you painted is top tier.

Nah they were fine, just got real loose
    I'm just joking like my typical self, not trying to be dismissive.  I took some last night, and almost every night this week.  I've taken it off and on for a year maybe 2 now.  Gummies, the gel caps with oil, and the oil straight up out of the dropper.  I'd say it's akin to a quarter pill of xanax.  Just sort of relaxes you.  Especially helps with anxiety.  So at night if I'm having a particularly stressful time at work, I'm always trying to organize everything I have to do the next day instead of just calming down and relaxing to go to bed.  Or this week, coming back from a booze-drenched week-long boondoggle, I wanted to chill out on the drinking.  Well that also gets you extra anxious at night when you're trying to settle down.  So it helps a whole lot for me with anxiety.    

A_Ron_Hubbard
    edited November 2019
    Alright I called the dude and we got it all worked out. He was pretty cool.  We were like two bruthas from utha muthas. So now when you go to feals.com/baldmove it'll pop up with the Bald Move promo.  You have to hit "become a member" when you're at your check out cart and then the promo will populate as "American Horror Story - Podcast"  and you get half off.  Then you can go into your account and cancel membership right away if you want.  
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    @cdrive? more like @cbdrive! see what i did there? thank you, thank you. i'll be here all week. don't forget to tip your waitress.
    cdriveMichelleDoubleA_RonA_Ron_Hubbard
    Chinaski said:
    @cdrive? more like @cbdrive! see what i did there? thank you, thank you. i'll be here all week. don't forget to tip your waitress.

ChinaskiMichelle
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I think a mistake some people make is thinking that all CBD's will give you the sensation of being high.  There are some tinctures (gummies, edibles, salves, whatever the case may be) that actually do include a percentage of THC, but some don't.  If you're getting the kind that doesn't have THC, don't be surprised if you don't 'feel anything'.  The most you'll feel is relaxed, more calm, less anxious, with less pain.  I don't think it's 'snake oil' as Jim referred to it, and I do strongly believe in its abilities and effectiveness.  That said - if you want to get the sensation, even briefly, of 'being high' without actually smoking pot, get some CBD that has the THC in it.

(probably stating the obvious, but whatev)
    A_Ron_Hubbard