408 Request Timeout

I think we all needed this episode. 
rkcrawfElisaFlukes

Comments

• I'm glad Mr Robot will continue to be part of the final stretch. Christian Slater killed that scene with Elliot, showing all the sorrow you would expect from someone who knows they fucked up.  I admit I was surprised when we found  out the lucky Irish bastard guy pulled out Dom's family, even though Esmail practically spells it out. Like Janice I thought does this guy have the first clue of who he just fucked with??? More hand waving I suppose. 
    rkcrawfDummy
  • ksa1001ksa1001 Plano, TX
    "I shot them....in their brains...with a gun"

Can't spell it out more plainly than that.
    rkcrawfFlukes
  • edited November 25
    Have we seen the Irish group before?  Another great episode , although difficult to top the previous episode, this had its own standout performances and emotionally powerful scenes. Looking forward to seeing how the series wraps up. 

Also, the stabbing of Dom really surprised me, I did not see that happening in that way. 
    rkcrawf
  • Yeah, was the Irish guy in last season or something? I thought they called the Pikies from Snatch
  • This was a great episode, but as an Irish Man, I wish they cast an actual Irish person as Deegan. The accent was fucking terrible, one of the worst i've heard on TV. It took me out of that scene entirely. Just a nit pick, don't mind me. 
  • The Irish guy was someone who Dom and another agent were interrogating 3-4 episodes prior. 
    DoubleA_RonrkcrawfElisarachel1349
  • Evan said:
    This was a great episode, but as an Irish Man, I wish they cast an actual Irish person as Deegan. The accent was fucking terrible, one of the worst i've heard on TV. It took me out of that scene entirely. Just a nit pick, don't mind me. 

Strange. You'd think it wouldn't be hard to cast someone Irish or at least with a proper Irish accent.
    Evan
  • HunkuleseHunkulese Québec, Canada
    edited November 25
    Small not pick, but I wish they had dealt with Janice some other way. I'm not a big fan of people randomly turning into super heroes. All those perfect head shots would have been impressive from Bullseye, let alone someone who had been bleeding out for 30 minutes after getting stabbed in the chest.
    Elisa
  • redlancerredlancer Seattle
    edited November 25
    Hunkulese said:
    Small not pick, but I wish they had dealt with Janice some other way. I'm not a big fan of people randomly turning into super heroes. All those perfect head shots would have been impressive from Bullseye, let alone someone who had been bleeding out for 30 minutes after getting stabbed in the chest.

I think we've seen Dom as a helluva shot previously, no? Both in the range and in action. That, plus probably a huge amount of adrenaline pumping through the last of her blood, I'll mark as possible in the mythbusters scale of things.
    Cory
  • DoubleA_RonDoubleA_Ron San Diego
    edited November 26
    The robot in the bowels of the museum appeared to be a cheeky reference to the News of the World album cover... extra cheeky is the fact that it’s the Queens Museum.  Well done, Esmail.

She’s probably dead, but Dom was the fuckin’ MVP.  Give me some kind of twisted buddy cop / vigilante show with her and Leon... I’d watch the shit outta that.
    rachel1349
  • Awesome episode! My only nitpick was that in this episode they showed that the Dark Army had hacked Dom's devices (knew about her pleasuring herself and sleep issues) but they were somehow unaware of her contact with Deegan. I know he was under a nickname on her phone, and really I had no problem with it overall, but it was something I noticed
    Elisa
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
     Who has fairy tale looking keys like that for their own house unless you live in a haunted mansion? That keychain must be like 45lbs. What happens if you lose it? It's not like you can just go to a hardware store and make a copy.
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    Is this the thread where we're discussing the speed of the forums in the last couple weeks?

I loved this episode. I'm ok with Dom's badass moment. The character's established as both studied and competent.
  • HunkuleseHunkulese Québec, Canada
    redlancer said:
    Hunkulese said:

I think we've seen Dom as a helluva shot previously, no? Both in the range and in action. That, plus probably a huge amount of adrenaline pumping through the last of her blood, I'll mark as possible in the mythbusters scale of things.
    It's one thing to be a helluva shot, it's entirely another thing to be a helluva shot lying on the ground with a giant chest wound. I'd also imagine being jacked up on adrenaline would have an adverse effect on aiming a gun.

Granted, I've never been stabbed in the chest, had an adrenaline rush keep me alive, or even fired a gun. What do I know?
    Elisaawookiee
  • Flukes said:
    Is this the thread where we're discussing the speed of the forums in the last couple weeks?

I loved this episode. I'm ok with Dom's badass moment. The character's established as both studied and competent.
    I'm with you on that, really enjoyable episode. I'm ok not getting hung up on Dom's ability to shoot a gun given the conditions. Glad to see Mr. Robot isn't gone and is making amends with Elliot. As someone else pointed out the Irish guy Deegan was the bald guy she was interrogating that made criminals disappear right before she got the text from Janice telling her sorry to hear about her boss. 
    rkcrawfDoubleA_Ron
  • Meh, much too much Hollywood in this one.  Irishman Ex Machina.  After Angela and Wellick, I guess we've actually run into the characters with Dom and Darlene that have plot armor until they get where they're supposed to go.
    Elisa
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    I thought this was about the forums being fussy. Kept getting this bad boy today: