Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American amigos!
JaimieTMichelleJoshuaHeter

Comments

• You too brotha!
    JaimieTJoshuaHeter
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Happy Thanksgiving!  #thankgawdforwine
    JoshuaHetergguenot
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Happy Thanksgiving Americans! 

calebthrowerEine FrauJoshuaHetergguenotMichelleTeresa from Concord
  • How’re everyone’s family political arguments going?

... good?
  • How’re everyone’s family political arguments going?

... good?
    @JaimieT is dominating discussions with SE
    JoshuaHeter
  • gguenot said
    “So if I’m understanding you correctly, you’re saying Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln. Right. Can I ask you: how confident are you that this is true? 90%? 75?”
    gguenot
  • gguenot said
    “So if I’m understanding you correctly, you’re saying Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln. Right. Can I ask you: how confident are you that this is true? 90%? 75?”
    “If I could show you evidence that would meet your standard of Trump being a garbage human being, would you be willing to lower your confidence level?” 

“Also, fuck you uncle Steve, and pass the stuffing”
    JoshuaHeterMichelle
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    The art of conversation is knowing how to avoid a conversation. :D
    gguenotJoshuaHeterMichelleDee
  • MichelleMichelle California
    How’re everyone’s family political arguments going?

... good?
    I’ll say it again, #thankgawdforwine.
    My father, mother, and sister all support Trump and I’m just keeping my mouth shut & drinking my frustration away.  :sweat_smile:
    Dee
  • JaimieT said:
    The art of conversation is knowing how to avoid a conversation. :D

Can confirm.  :)
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    edited November 29
    Michelle said:
    How’re everyone’s family political arguments going?

... good?
    I’ll say it again, #thankgawdforwine.
    My father, mother, and sister all support Trump and I’m just keeping my mouth shut & drinking my frustration away.  :sweat_smile:
    Not quite the same, but when my mum gets going on why she hates random “left” (really centre-right) politicians... woo boy. I’ve learned to just change the subject because there’s no reasoning with her. I don’t drink around her though because then I’d probably really go to town on my thoughts, lol. 
    Michelle
  • Instead of apple pie we had an almond chess pie, wow it was damn good. Custardy and not too sweet 
    JoshuaHeterDee
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @adobo1148 Almond chess pie? What is this new kind of pie? Asking for a friend. 
    Teresa from Concord
  • Dee said:
    It’s basically a conventional pie crust with a custard filling that’s not too sweet, with an almond crust-ish top. Really Good, and well balanced. Almond flavor is strong at least in the one my sister bought. If almonds aren’t your thing, maybe avoid.
    Dee
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    adobo1148 said:
    Dee said:
    It’s basically a conventional pie crust with a custard filling that’s not too sweet, with an almond crust-ish top. Really Good, and well balanced. Almond flavor is strong at least in the one my sister bought. If almonds aren’t your thing, maybe avoid.
    Pastry? Custard? I’m in.