411 - Exit

So...I fell asleep after Whiterose took one to the dome and woke up with Elliot as CEO of All Safe. I then watched the rest of the episode. WTF did I just see??? Did my brain shut down due to a mental break? 

Can’t wait to rewatch tomorrow night. 

Comments

• Is this our Alderson Loop?

I'm amazed to see how they end everything next week.

F Corp.

Elisa
  • Back to the Alternate parallel future?
    Elisa
  • Alright Esmail, Table is set...........Blow my fucking mind
    ElisaDeek_Fasay
  • adobo1148 said:
    Alright Esmail, Table is set...........Blow my fucking mind
    Couldn't agree with this more.  I'm ready for some complete mind fuckery.  Double episode finale next week, can't wait.
    ElisaEarthJamesHolden
  • edited December 2019
    If Elliot is the CEO of ALLSAFE why is is he still in that apt?  Angela will probably  be working for Whiterose in the parallel universe and Elliot from the shitty universe will get to her somehow to do what Im not sure. 

Loved what his coworker said about d bag Ollie, about practicing new forms of racism. 

I also loved how Tyrell went from a power suit to a Richard Hendricks version of Tyrell, with hoodie and beard to boot.
    Elisa
  • Im beginning to imagine some wicked Elliot v Elliot hacking. That would be sweet. 
    Deek_Fasay
  • When Elliot said your Dad likes to drink to Angela,  he was  referring to Philip Pryce, yes?
  • In this parallel universe Darlene and Dom are a couple, and Leon is an enforcer for Vera?
  • Theres no way what we saw was an actual real parallel universe. Whiterose's Death, and the explosion was all fake. Whiterose must have somehow hacked into Elliots subconcious to create a psychological simulation of some kind sometime between when he first entered the building and when he was found by the Dark Army Hamburglar. Also after being found the time never seems to progress as it is always 11:16. Might be some super advanced VR BS at play here as well.

Also F Corp "universe" appears to not have a Darlene. So I dont believe its a place made from Elliots desires, or any of his known alts or the thirds desires either.

Or it could actually turn out to be an actual real physical parallel universe but when has full scifi ever actually been the case with this show?
    ElisaEarthJamesHolden
  • @Gan - Am kind of hoping that everything we see after the DA captures Eliot is some sort of drug-induced hallucination...similar to Eliot's withdrawal in S1.
  • All I know is that my feelings about next weeks finale echo A-Ron’s feelings post The Leftovers S2E7 when he said he doesn’t care if Kevin and Patty are locked in a dragon slaying Sci-Fi packed battle (or something like that)...

In other words after everything that has already happened this season, I’m down for anything ESmail has in mind to do for the finale...Elliott vs Elliot, Elliot teamed with Elliot, who cares...also does Tyrell know, like KNOW what’s happening? It feels like the real Tyrell killed the Mr Rogers version Tyrell and stole R. Hendricks outfit and went out to find Elliot...
    ElisaDeek_Fasayladylarsen
  • edited December 2019
    Just saw this on the Mr Robot subreddit: Paralleliot
    rkcrawfAlkaid13Elisaladylarsen
  • Im partial to Dom Wick
  • It's probably not the hard sci-fi twist it appears to be, but I'm still glad Esmail went there.  Whiterose's edge of reality is still some of my favorite Mr. Robot and that fade to red delivered on a promise that's been building for three years.  Revealing Elliot's abuse, essentially recontextualizing the series, and then dive into Whiterose's new world at the eleventh hour? Damn.  It's been one of the greats and I can't wait for the finale.
    Elisa
  • edited December 2019
    I will be watching the finale when it airs, no way Im waiting for this Monday morning. 
    awookieeElisa
  • GeorgeGeorge Astoria, New York
    Idealliot.

I’ll see myself out.
    ElisaDeek_Fasay
  • CoryCory New Scotland
     :/
    I watched the last two episodes distracted, especially this one.  It just couldn't keep my attention.  I'm now doubtful this finale will satisfy me. 
  • BD.  Fucking.  Wong.
    awookieeElisaladylarsen
  • Interesting that alt Tyrell seems to be an humble, honest servant of "F Corp", like, he is stressed by the weight of choosing a security company. Pretty good stuff, love the twist at the end.
    Elisa
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Love love love love it!  Go Sam Go!!
  • I loved the episode. I've loved the whole series, even season 2, sorry Jim. You can't really know anything until the final minute of the final episode. That fact has been frustrating at times, but ultimately very exciting. 
    kojiattwoodElisa
  • I loved the episode. I've loved the whole series, even season 2, sorry Jim. You can't really know anything until the final minute of the final episode. That fact has been frustrating at times, but ultimately very exciting. 
    Side note, this is my first comment as a club member and I totally forgot my name is EarthJamesHolden, which doesn't really make sense. I guess I thought that was hilarious when I drunkingly signed up for this. Sorry for being so lame. 
    hitmyElisaDummy
  • Side note, this is my first comment as a club member and I totally forgot my name is EarthJamesHolden, which doesn't really make sense. I guess I thought that was hilarious when I drunkingly signed up for this. Sorry for being so lame. 

The names and icons just kind of blend into a semi recognizable shape you associate with someone at some point, I wouldn't worry about it. Every time someone changes their icon on here they might as well be a completely different person to me.
  • Side note, this is my first comment as a club member and I totally forgot my name is EarthJamesHolden, which doesn't really make sense. I guess I thought that was hilarious when I drunkingly signed up for this. Sorry for being so lame. 

The names and icons just kind of blend into a semi recognizable shape you associate with someone at some point, I wouldn't worry about it. Every time someone changes their icon on here they might as well be a completely different person to me.
    Still trying to figure out who @awookiee used to be...
  • edited December 2019
    rkcrawf said:
    Side note, this is my first comment as a club member and I totally forgot my name is EarthJamesHolden, which doesn't really make sense. I guess I thought that was hilarious when I drunkingly signed up for this. Sorry for being so lame. 

Still trying to figure out who @awookiee used to be...
    I used to be Letrbuck but I've always had this picture as my icon.
    rkcrawf
    Your handle is more sensible than many of ours here lol , welcome!
  • Guys, I know you are super busy but WE NEED THE PODCAST for 4x11 eXit.

It's been 2 watches, 3 other Podcasts and I still have no idea what happened. I need you guys!
    Elisa
  • So is it GSociety now?
    DoubleA_RonDummyadobo1148
  • White rose needs to refine that dimension hopping process like Rick and Morty and chose those
    jolissa said:
    Guys, I know you are super busy but WE NEED THE PODCAST for 4x11 eXit.

It's been 2 watches, 3 other Podcasts and I still have no idea what happened. I need you guys!

And don't you dare make us laugh !!! :-)