Eddie Murphy is hosting SNL tonight

cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
Eddie back after 35 years. Just a public service announcement. 
CretanBullFreddyMichelle

Comments

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    That opening was great. Eddie had a little trouble keeping it tight when Tracy busted out the truck joke.
    cdriveMichelle
  • I loved the opening monologue, especially with the Cosby reference. 
    The polar bear elf skit was hilarious, IT DONT MATTER WHAT MY NAME IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Michelle
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I think the return of Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood was my favorite sketch of the night (*friendly knock on the door*..."WHO IS IT?!??" "DON'T NOBODY WANNA COME TO YOUR DAMN HOLIDAY PARTY!"), followed by their sendup of the holiday baking competition on Food Network.  ""I think I just made a lot bad choices... I don't mean with the cake, I mean in general, I just made a lot of bad choices"  "....WE CAN STILL WIN THIS ****!!" (love the hand over the mouth and looking up at the audience as he realized what he said - I'm assuming it was sh*t).  The 'Home for the Holidays" sketch... lots of other golden moments throughout the episode.  :sweat_smile:
    CapeGabe
  • He still got it. Eddie had me dying.
    Michelle
  • edited December 2019
    I am a sucker for nostalgia but it is weird coming in the form of SNL. It was enjoyable and made me laugh but my favorite was actually the non-nostalgia piece with the Christmas toast.
    MichellecdriveAww_PHuuCk
  • MichelleMichelle California
    CapeGabe said:
    I am a sucker for nostalgia but it is weird coming in the form of SNL. It was enjoyable and made me laugh but my favorite was actually the non-nostalgia piece with the Christmas toast.
    Oh that was great and *so* true!  
    CapeGabe
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    CapeGabe said:
    Haha yes. 
    CapeGabe
  • Eddie Murphy was like a force of nature back in the day. Crazy he never returned to host. He must have left on pretty bad terms.

Glad to see him back. And glad he brought his A-game.
    Michelle