Happy New Year Baldies!

MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
Played a bunch of shows, put out an album, started work on another, traveled to Seattle, gave out lots of scritchins to plenty of furry friends, got a new car, oh and started a podcast empire (ha!) with two of my best friends. Not bad, 2019.

Hope the best for everyone in 2020!
MichelleCretanBullFreddyNoelKela15cdrive

Comments

• Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Happy New Year everyone. Let 2020 be the start of a new decade where we celebrate each other and not separate each other!
    FreddyMurderbearKela15cdrive
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Happy New Year! :star: :heart:

FreddyMurderbearNoelKela15cdrive
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Suits out for the new year!

DeeMurderbearbazjensterMichelleNoelKela15cdriveJimTeresa from ConcordDummyand 1 other.
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Happy New Year everyone. Let 2020 be the start of a new decade where we celebrate each other and not separate each other!
    May the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows!
    MurderbearKela15Teresa from Concord
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Classin up the joint @Freddy!
    Kela15
  • Lookin' good, @Freddy.

I'm squeaking in under the wire of Jan 1 to wish everyone a happy new year!
    MichelleNoelTeresa from ConcordDummyFreddyakiMurderbear
  • Happy 2020 everyone!

Just curious, how did you spend NYE?

A friend of mine invited me (and a couple of other friends) over to his place for dinner, and then he wanted to do a puzzle together.   I went home before they completed the puzzle, however they sent me a picture saying they all stayed together till 4am...   only to find out 3 pieces were missing!    He contacted the puzzle company and he's getting a new puzzle.   I guess that's what will be doing on NYE this year as well.    I'm sure you all got better stories!
    FreddyMichelleMurderbear
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I spent NYE on the couch watching The Mandalorian. But I haven’t been out for NYE for nearly 30 years - it’s usually stinking hot here at this time of year and I don’t like the crowds and noise and then the hassle of trying to get home and whatnot. 
    FreddyMichelleNoelMurderbear
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    I did a lot of Xmas traveling so this year we stayed home, made a nice dinner, and watched Knives Out. And Dick Clark’s ball drop of course. 
    FreddyMurderbear
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I spent NYE drinking white wine & watching Netflix, then spent New Year's Day hopped up on CBD (woke up with my back out) - but I also binged the 2018 Groundhog Day marathon, so it was still a good day. :)
    cdriveFreddyNoelMurderbear
  • Dee said:
    I spent NYE on the couch watching The Mandalorian. But I haven’t been out for NYE for nearly 30 years - it’s usually stinking hot here at this time of year and I don’t like the crowds and noise and then the hassle of trying to get home and whatnot. 
    Are you affected by the fires?
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @aki Not personally, no - I live right in the city so I am safe, thankfully. This is honestly one of the main reasons I would never live in the country in Australia - it’s beautiful but deadly. :-(
    Murderbear
  • @Dee Sorry for all those who are struggling (and all the flora and fauna affected), but I'm glad you are ok.
    DeeMurderbear