Screener Season is Here

Just an FYI. 

Comments

• What does that mean?
  • ken hale said:
    What does that mean?
    It means lots of movies can be found in the dark corners of the internet - you can find DVD quality downloads of movies that are currently in the theatres on bit torrent and other similar sites.
    Hatorianken hale
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited January 4
    Yea. Basically all the “awards contenders” are provided to various voters/industry people and they get leaked to the Bay and other sites even though they are still in theatres. It happens every year around this time with the Golden Globes and Oscars coming up. Just caught JoJo Rabbit and Ford vs Ferrari. Pretty sure neither is out on DVD yet. 
  • Screeners are out for Jojo Rabbit, Ford v Ferrari, Frozen 2, Knives Out, and A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.
    Hatorian
  • Very interesting, thank you.  I've never managed to stay abreast of which pirating sites are actually still active, so I'll have to wait for these movies, I guess.
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Screeners are out for Jojo Rabbit, Ford v Ferrari, Frozen 2, Knives Out, and A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.
    Watched Jo Jo Rabbit and Knives Out. Jo Jo is fantastic and worth the price of a ticket. Knives Out was good but glad I didn't pay to see it.