NFL playoff predictions

Thought it'd be fun to get the people that are interested to make predictions for who's going to win what game coming up this weekend and into the rest of the playoffs.  Home team is listed first...

Patriots vs. Titans
Texans vs. Bills
Saints vs. Vikings
Eagles vs. Seahawks

Comments

• edited January 3
    I think the Patriots, Bills, Saints, Seahawks will come away this weekend with the wins.  I hate saying that the Saints will win as a Vikings fan but I don't have much confidence we can go into the Superdome and beat the Saints.
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    I'll be pulling hard for the Eagles but I think its Pats, Texans, Saints, Seahawks. The only one I'm unsure about is Bills/Texans cause the Texans are so all over the place week to week you don't know what you're going to get. If they're on they can beat anybody.
  • If the NFL has any sense of humor it will blatantly screw the Saints again.

• Im not so much predicting as I am rooting for a Russel Wilson v Lamar Jackson Super Bowl

• Titans

Bills

Saints

Seahawks

• bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    adobo1148 said:
    Im not so much predicting as I am rooting for ... Russel Wilson ...

• rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    awookiee said:
    Thought it'd be fun to get the people that are interested to make predictions for who's going to win what game coming up this weekend and into the rest of the playoffs.  Home team is listed first...

Patriots vs. Titans
    Texans vs. Bills
    Saints vs. Vikings
    Eagles vs. Seahawks
    I'm not a Titans fan, but I think they are hot right now and this is a trap game for the pats if a playoff can be a trap game.  Bad match up for NE and I look for Henry to have a big day. 

Bills D is going to eat a mediocre Texans alive IMO.

Saints probably boat race the vikings.

Seahawks just do to wilson. 
  • edited January 3
    I think Saints and Seahawks wi handily. 

I think Titans Pats is close, but every time I think Brady is done, they go to the super bowl, so I have a hard time doubting them. 

I think Texans Bills is even closer, but I think home field gives it to the Texans. Yeah, the Bills D is scary, but their offense is really, really bad. 23rd ranked offense. And the vaunted defense gave up almost 300 passing yards to the aenemic Pats passing attack. 

bizmarkiefader
  • Pats
    Texans
    Saints
    Eagles
  • Every since Chris Carson went down the Seahawks look very beatable. Meanwhile the Eagles have been on fire winning like 5 straight
  • Hatorian said:
    Every since Chris Carson went down the Seahawks look very beatable. Meanwhile the Eagles have been on fire winning like 5 straight
    Yeah Lynch didn't look great when the Seahawks played the 49ers but I'm still not ready to count them out.  I haven't looked at an updated injury report but I feel like half the Eagles starting players are either out or banged up which doesn't bode well for them.  

@bizmarkiefader you bring up a good point with the Texans.  1 week they look amazing and the next they look like crap.  It'll be interesting to see what Texans team shows up.  Honestly I can say the same thing with my Vikings though.  Our week 16 against the Packers our team looked like absolute shit and the Pack walked all over us in our own stadium.  They better show up ready to play or it's going to be a ugly game to watch for me.

I feel like the Pats Titans game could go either way.  The Titans have been playing crazy good recently and the Patriots offense hasn't looked very good all season but their defense is has been playing lights out.  It'll be some damn good football to watch this weekend.

• Hatorian said:
    Every since Chris Carson went down the Seahawks look very beatable. Meanwhile the Eagles have been on fire winning like 5 straight
    It will be interesting seeing how Wentz plays in his first playoff game. 
    Hatorian
  • When do Buffalo play so that I can avoid jinxing them?  (They lose every time I tune in to see how they're doing!)

• cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Got a drink going. Got my Mercilus jersey on. Watt is back. Let’s go! 
  • Wtf was Buffalo thinking? Going for it with all of your TOs and then giving up a sack to boot?????
    CapeGabe