BBC's Dracula

Just sitting down to watch it. I feel like I have high expectations after Sherlock. Intetested to know what people are thinking? Mayhaps a bmtv discussion at some point?

Comments

• (no spoilers)
    I've never seen Sherlock, so I didn't know what to expect, but I thought it was really a lot of fun to watch. I especially liked Agatha's character and I liked how they evolved the original Dracula story. However, I didn't feel like the ending was particularly satisfying, I felt pretty meh about it. The whole Lucy storyline didn't intrigue me at all. Overall I still enjoyed it but I expect much better things to come this year.
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    I haven't finished it, but DAMN.  They are not scared to go for the creepy factor in this show.  First time I've been genuinely scared by Dracula.  

The actor did a great job, I'm excited to see how it finishes. 
    kingbee67
  • Is this the same Dracula that's currently playing on US Netflix? 
    Pretty sure. 
  • final thoughts now are it is overwhemingly british. it was enjoyable in the end- but not as good as i was expecting it to be. 

• kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    edited January 9
    rhcoop said:
    I haven't finished it, but DAMN.  They are not scared to go for the creepy factor in this show.  First time I've been genuinely scared by Dracula.  

The actor did a great job, I'm excited to see how it finishes. 
    I’m watching episode one right now and I’m on the edge of my seat.

hey it’s the new Master in ep 2
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    I can’t wait to jump into this. Hopefully tonight. 
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    On my list after Watcher. Can't wait - and saying it's "overwhelmingly British" is bonus for me.
    Dracula is the shit! When these kids go to bed we’re doing this shit! Episode 2 let’s go!
  • Kela15Kela15 Malta, Europe
    That actor playing Dracula is well creepy!
  • UnderwoodUnderwood Philadelphia, PA
    Episodes one and two, are really good. Episode three is ehhhh.  It had an interesting premise in the beginning but got a little too "out there" for me. 
    Underwood said:
    Episodes one and two, are really good. Episode three is ehhhh.  It had an interesting premise in the beginning but got a little too "out there" for me. 
    WHAT was the last 5 minutes?  I really, really enjoyed the show and even the 3rd episode, but that last 5 minutes was a mess IMO. 
  • Kela15Kela15 Malta, Europe
    Hot damn Dolly Wells is da shit! Two episodes down one to go...
    So sad I don't have BBC and can't join in the watch  :/
    Not true!  It's on Netflix!
    cdrive said:
    Not true!  It's on Netflix!