AHS WON’T DIE!!

I can’t believe it, but this is happening...

FX Orders Three More Seasons of American Horror Story
http://www.ign.com/articles/2020/01/09/american-horror-story-renewed-season-11-12-13-fx
Michellecdrive

Comments

• bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    Sure, why not. It's all over the place in terms of fun seasons and bad, not as fun seasons but I'll probably still watch all of it except cult.
    blue_sleeve
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I'm here for all of it.  Bring it all on.
    blue_sleevecdrive
  • MattyWeavesMattyWeaves Mid-State New York
    I loved last season...and I've kind of loved a majority of them now that I think about it.

I think there is still a ton they could do theme wise. Here's hoping for some sort of winter one, and maybe an official zombie one.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    That face when AHS will be the longest running Bald Move podcast.
    MichelleDeeblue_sleeve
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    I bailed halfway through Cult and never came back. I do miss the pod though, maybe I'll get back on board and do a big catch up at some point!
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    amyja89 said:
    I bailed halfway through Cult and never came back. I do miss the pod though, maybe I'll get back on board and do a big catch up at some point!
    I got busy during S2 and never came back.
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    The fun of AHS is that you don't have to keep up with seasons!  It's an anthology so you can just jump in whenever you want.
    Michelleblue_sleeve
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Michellehisdudeness915blue_sleeveA_Ron_Hubbard
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I bailed halfway through Hotel, watched an episode and a half of Roanoke, and didn’t bother with Cult or Apocalypse because I didn’t like the sound of either. I loved last season though - a lot of that was 80s nostalgia, but it was just a fun slasher ride. I’ll tune into whatever is next and see how it goes.