Coronavirus / COVID-19

Comments

• I really want to know how Qanon are going to spin this...how did Trump get the fake virus?
    Giovanni
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas

NoelCretanBull
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Freddy said:

Scary and hilarious to the max
    CretanBull
  • This is a nightmare. Truly the darkest timeline. There is no good outcome to this. If he dies, it will be conspiracy and foul play. If he is asymptomatic or has it easy, it's just the flu.  If he has it bad and recovers, hes a strong man and gets the sympathy bump.  
    CretanBullPeepsDoubleA_RonMarciseauxphie
  • This is a nightmare. Truly the darkest timeline. There is no good outcome to this. If he dies, it will be conspiracy and foul play. If he is asymptomatic or has it easy, it's just the flu.  If he has it bad and recovers, hes a strong man and gets the sympathy bump.  
    I just said the same thing almost word for word to a friend of mine.
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    seems a bit fishy to me. 

well, i guess making fun of a man that has covid on this weekends season premier of SNL is gonna be ‘tasteless’.
  • edited October 2020
    This guy has cost how many tens of thousands of people their lives? I hope he is scared as hell. Serves him right. Unfortunately I can't see this making any difference at all. 

• It is what it is. 
    Marciseauxphie
  • I'm honestly surprised it took this long. 
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    I do hope he doesn’t believe that cocaine is a cure. The thought of this man amped up scares the shit out of me. We don’t need him making poor decisions even faster. 
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited October 2020
    Seriously, fuck everyone in this administration tho.

"There was no contact from the Trump campaign or the White House to alert the Biden campaign of possible exposure, per a senior campaign official who was with Biden at the debate."

Giovanni
  • From one of the QAnon nuts...
    CretanBullMichelleGiovanniNoel
  • Trump has been given an experimental drug treatment and is going to Walter Reed hospital. Over/under on 25th amendment bring invoked?

• Give it a couple days
    JoshuaHeter
  • Did he get his injection of disinfectant yet?
    GiovanniCretanBull
    Did he get his injection of disinfectant yet?
    "That was said sarcastically and you know that,"
    Giovannihisdudeness915FreddyMichelleCretanBullMarci
  • Chinaski said:
    Did he get his injection of disinfectant yet?
    "That was said sarcastically and you know that,"
    Oh fine. Well, what about the UV light under the skin?  :p
    ChinaskiGiovanniCretanBullMarci
    edited October 2020
    Did anyone see his Twitter video? He had that Weekend at Bernie's look going.
    Chinaski
    Freddy said:
    haha yeah. and i mean, i get it, your the POTUS. but a full blown suit on the way to the hospital? slip into something more comfortable. throw on some MAGA sweats and a Young Boys hoodie. gotta be comfortable at the hospital man. made me think actually, i can't think of seeing that man wearing anything but a suit or his golf attire. i'm really wondering what his casual or lounging game is all about.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Chinaski said:
    Freddy said:
    haha yeah. and i mean, i get it, your the POTUS. but a full blown suit on the way to the hospital? slip into something more comfortable. throw on some MAGA sweats and a Young Boys hoodie. gotta be comfortable at the hospital man. made me think actually, i can't think of seeing that man wearing anything but a suit or his golf attire. i'm really wondering what his casual or lounging game is all about.
    It's all optics with him.
    Chinaski
    Chinaski said:
    Freddy said:
    Lizard skin isn't exactly outside attire.
    NoelCretanBullChinaskiMichelle
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    These two podcast episodes (they’re only about ten minutes long each) posit some interesting detail about the treatments Trump is getting and information about how if the virus is going to turn serious, it often occurs in the second week after a brief recovery. So maybe he shouldn’t have been in such a rush to get out of the hospital. 

MarciMichelleGiovanni
  • So now Trump is tweeting that because he didn't die (yet) we shouldn't be afraid of Covid, which will lead to people actually dying, but Twitter will still delete your tweets or suspend you if you say you hope Trump dies of Covid. Social media was a mistake. 
    Teresa from ConcordJoshTheBlackMichelleseauxphieGiovanni
  • MichelleMichelle California
    asmallcat said:
    So now Trump is tweeting that because he didn't die (yet) we shouldn't be afraid of Covid, which will lead to people actually dying, but Twitter will still delete your tweets or suspend you if you say you hope Trump dies of Covid. Social media was a mistake. 
    They should really be monitoring his tweets to avoid further spread of misinformation.  
    seauxphie
  • Michelle said:
    asmallcat said:
    So now Trump is tweeting that because he didn't die (yet) we shouldn't be afraid of Covid, which will lead to people actually dying, but Twitter will still delete your tweets or suspend you if you say you hope Trump dies of Covid. Social media was a mistake. 
    They should really be monitoring his tweets to avoid further spread of misinformation.  
    I wish they had been doing that all along, but it's just a pipe dream.
    Michelle