Just a quick question

fidozfidoz Houston
I know they are trying to get the swizzbold thing going but is there an edict against political discussions on the thread. I just noticed the dream of 2020 thread was closed and it got me wondering. I do miss the political discussion on here but I really dislike the reddit experience. 

Comments

• fidoz said:
    I know they are trying to get the swizzbold thing going but is there an edict against political discussions on the thread. I just noticed the dream of 2020 thread was closed and it got me wondering. I do miss the political discussion on here but I really dislike the reddit experience. 
    It's inevitable that politics will creep into other areas of discussion (especially with so many shows and movies making social commentary etc) and that's ok, but the specifically dedicated politics talk will take place on Reddit.
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    fidoz said:
    It's inevitable that politics will creep into other areas of discussion (especially with so many shows and movies making social commentary etc) and that's ok, but the specifically dedicated politics talk will take place on Reddit.
    Whomp. Oh well. Y'all have fun.
  • fidoz said:
    fidoz said:
    Whomp. Oh well. Y'all have fun.
    I keep meaning to sign up, but I don't have a Reddit account yet either :(
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Do it, guys. You don’t have to join in on the rest of the junk, just subscribe to Swizzo and pretend the rest doesn’t exist. 
    CretanBull
  • Dee said:
    Do it, guys. You don’t have to join in on the rest of the junk, just subscribe to Swizzo and pretend the rest doesn’t exist. 
    I will and plan to, I just haven't yet.  I guess tonight will be the night :)
  • JoshTheBlackJoshTheBlack Atlanta, GA
    It's a really simple signup.  Email, username, password.  Takes 30 seconds.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I think reddit is a really great piece of community software. It's when you get into shitty subs and the default subs that things to to hell pretty fast, but again, that's because they're getting the community they want to have and moderate for. 
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Where can I find the podcasts?