Commissioned Podcast Line Up

1101112131416»

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    JaimieT said:
    We skipped De Battre Mon Coeur S’est Arrêté. Is this still coming? This looks good; I should watch. 

PS. I fucking love the commissioned casts podcasts. It's like a movie club.
    We had trouble sourcing an English subtitled copy that works in our region so we advanced Looper.  We have since found a copy (you have to look under it's english title, "The Beat That My Heart Skipped" to find it) and it will be up next!
    JaimieT
  • Ooohhh! Next up is Heat! Pacino Deniro Mann. Turn on Force Maker, it’s about to get epic!
    Mofojones333Freddy
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    sean.ray said:
    Ooohhh! Next up is Heat! Pacino Deniro Mann. Turn on Force Maker, it’s about to get epic!
    i'm looking forward to this one! another reason i love the commissioned casts.. i do a re-watch and revisit movies i like but haven't seen in some time.
    Freddy
  • @Chinaski I love Michael Mann. I think he has made great films his entire career, and I have seen all this feature length films and are all amazing imo.
    Chinaski
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    sean.ray said:
    @Chinaski I love Michael Mann. I think he has made great films his entire career, and I have seen all this feature length films and are all amazing imo.
    Collateral is my fav MM flick
    rkcrawf
  •  You could’ve literally said any Michael Mann directed film and I would’ve been like “yup, love that one too!”
    Chinaski
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited February 2018
    I'm double the worst trouble you've ever had.
  • seanrayseanray Texas
    edited March 2018
    Thanks to the commissioner of Highlander! Next is It Follows, I hope everyone enjoys the movie as much as I do!
  • seanrayseanray Texas
    edited April 2018
    I saw on the schedule Hackers is next for commission. Are the guys still gonna cover Hard Boiled and Ghost in the shell: stand alone complex?

UPDATE- A.Ron addressed it in the Hackers podcast, they are doing a live watch!
This discussion has been closed.