What should I be watching

I've basically been gone for the past 3 weeks and haven't had any time in front of a TV.  What should I be watching right now?  The only thing really on my list of what I need to catch up on is The Outsider and The New Pope is clearly on my radar as well.  Anything else worthwhile out there right now that I should check out?  Thanks in advance. 
FreddyDani

Comments

• bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    The Outsider is my favorite thing going right now. The Good Place came back from the holiday break strong and I think the last episode of the series is this week. The Masked Singer comes back after the Super Bowl if you're into that kind of thing, I think it's fun if you can watch it with someone who actually knows who these celebrities are.
    awookiee
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    I was going to put this in the "What are you binging? thread but I watched all of Fleabag this past weekend. HOLY SHIT. I don't know why I ignored it for so long. It's fantastic.
    awookieeTeresa from Concordsnoopfernee
  • YOUR KIDS!!!!!!
    FreddyDummyNoel
  • Succession. Best show on TV right now, it’s not really close either. Good time to catch up before season 3.
    Teresa from ConcordFreddy
  • If you haven't been watching The Good Place get on that asap. Series finale was Thursday, was perhaps the best finale since the Leftovers.
    Teresa from ConcordTravisjhpark
  • Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, if you're into light-hearted sci-fi. It's a fantastic show. Quirky as hell and really fun. Two short seasons (18 episodes total) and out so you can get through it pretty quick. I highly recommend it.