Mandalorian Season 2 Spoilers

I have a co worker who’s boyfriend is working on set of the second season and has info on:

Baby yoga’s name and origin
New characters and actors
Plots

if anyone’s interested in knowing, I just need help doing the spoiler tags lol
Freddy

Comments

• FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas

• Unless this stuff has leaked somewhere else, you may not want to post it as these companies have ways of figuring out where the leak came from and you don't want to screw him over (I assume he signed an NDA). 
    gguenot
  • asmallcat said:
    Unless this stuff has leaked somewhere else, you may not want to post it as these companies have ways of figuring out where the leak came from and you don't want to screw him over (I assume he signed an NDA). 
    Hmm that’s a good point. She said that he signed one
  • gguenot said:
    I have a co worker who’s boyfriend is working on set of the second season and has info on:

Baby yoga’s name and origin
    New characters and actors
    Plots

doesn't sound like an NDA is going to stop him, lol...
    and I'm not sure how I feel about the name yoga... :)
    Deecalebthrowergguenot
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Excuse me Baby Yoda’s name is Baby Yoda. 
    gguenotDummyCretanBullKillert0ast
  • Aww shit...here’s my mental process when I saw this thread....

1. see’s spoiler tag for Mandalorian season 2. “Not gonna look, don’t want to be ruined, want to be surprised”
    2. well shit I’ll look at the first post....”post promises baby Yoda details and plot details”..
    3. I stop. “Don’t look. You don’t want to ruin it. Fuck it I’m looking”
    4. There is no spoilers...
    Naugustinegguenot
  • I’m just worried about getting my coworkers bf in trouble. I wonder if I take the actual spoilers to the BM discord if that would be more “secure”
    Hatorian
  • Someone will leak it.

Look, it's ultimately on him for sharing the info with his GF, who apparently can't keep secrets like, at all. Secondarily it's on her for telling you. But there's no 100% secure way to post these spoilers, and if it was me, I wouldn't want to risk someone getting fired or sued for it.

Besides, we all know that with Yoda naming conventions (see Yaddle) the name's gonna be Yiddle or Yodel or Yudo or some shit lol. 

gguenot
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    I vote for Yolo. 
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    asmallcat said:
    Besides, we all know that with Yoda naming conventions (see Yaddle) the name's gonna be Yiddle or Yodel or Yudo or some shit lol. 

Assuming they will actually find more of his species out there. I have been wondering about that. I have a feeling there will be more, it feels slightly too dark and depressing for this adorable child to be the last of his kind but that is certainly a good possibility. And if they do find them, does the baby stay with his kind? Maybe? Probably not I hope.

Also, that got me thinking about Yoda. Did he think about finding his home planet? Why not go there instead of Dagobah? Did he not go as a way to protect them in case the Sith kept chasing after him? Makes some sense since but also if I was from a species of things that were preternaturally attuned to the force, seems like a pretty damn safe place to go!