Baldies 2019: Final Round of Voting!

CecilyCecily Cincinnati
edited February 10 in General
Click here to take the final survey to vote in The Baldies 2019: http://bit.ly/Baldies22019
MichelleawookieeNoelFlukesMurderbearsnoopferneeblue_sleeveChinaski

Comments

• There were some tough decisions that had to be made.  Looking forward to The Baldies as always.  
    Elisa
  • Wait where's Succession??
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA

MrX said:
    Wait where's Succession??

There can be but one explanation: it was gonna sweep so they took it off. It's a conspiracy!
    Flukes
  • JaimieT said:

MrX said:
    Wait where's Succession??

There can be but one explanation: it was gonna sweep so they took it off. It's a conspiracy!

Are Ann Selzer and the Des Moines Register running the Baldies this year?
  • Also Good Omens shows up in both the Comedy and Drama categories. I'd say if Russian Doll is a comedy so is Good Omens.
    FlukesElisa

• Where is The Leftovers?

• Lots of stuff seemed to get left off. Although I haven’t watched all the shows bust based on listening the guys podcasts here’s my bets to win. 

Fleadbag will clean up in comedies and actress awards
    chernobyl will win best drama
    best first run movie will be parasite 
    best actor will probably be rami malek
    Elisa
  • MattyWeavesMattyWeaves Mid-State New York
    Excuse me, there is a typo in question 7.

You have Andrew Scott listed as Priest when he should be listed as Hot Priest.
    MrXMichelleawookieeBrooklynMDMarciCecilyFlukesElisaDani
  • Am confused as to why once upon a Time in Hollywood wasn't an option ? 
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Calling it right now. 

Jared Harris is gonna double Baldie.  
    MichelleElisa
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    edited February 5
    Didn’t I vote for the Baldies already? Some of my choices aren’t here anymore. Succession? Once upon a time? Did I dream it?

edit - it was neither a dream or a mental slip. I was thinking of my votes for @MrX. And happy to see the results show Succession as #1!
  • If there was a best scene category MAC from IASIP should win for that amazing season finale
  • Oof. That was damn tough. One question for @A_Ron_Hubbard - Where is the rank-choice voting??? 
  • Hatorian said:
    If there was a best scene category MAC from IASIP should win for that amazing season finale
    I think you're thinking of 2018. The 2019 season finale was a shitty laser tag episode. 
    Hatorian
  • rkcrawf said:
    Oof. That was damn tough. One question for @A_Ron_Hubbard - Where is the rank-choice voting??? 
    Had a thread going where we listed our top 10 (or so) 2019 shows - smallish sample size compared to Baldie voting perhaps; about 25 people listed ranked responses - I  compiled and scored everyone's rankings, result is in this post:

http://forums.baldmove.com/discussion/comment/160374/#Comment_160374

Succession squeezed out ahead of Watchmen and Chernobyl for the top spot ... perhaps it should be included in the Baldies voting (*cough* @Cecily *cough*)
    awookieesnoopfernee
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    What can I say, the Baldie final choice voting is based on the Academy's decisions.  You can't shoot the survey taker for reporting accurately of the facts I am finding.
    MrXChinaskiElisaNoel
  • Dummy said:
    Hatorian said:
    If there was a best scene category MAC from IASIP should win for that amazing season finale
    I think you're thinking of 2018. The 2019 season finale was a shitty laser tag episode. 
    Yep. You’re right 
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited February 11
    I just heard on The New Pope podcast that there's a new round of voting available that encompasses all of the listener choices from the first survey.   baldies.baldmove.com
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    edited February 11
    Michelle said:
    I just heard on The New Pope podcast that there's a new round of voting available that encompasses all of the listener choices from the first survey.   baldies.baldmove.com
    They should make an general announcement on the forums.  

Edit: never mind. Cecily’s on it <span>:smile:</span>
  • Anyone have the link for the parasite podcast? Couldn’t find it
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Hatorian said:
    Anyone have the link for the parasite podcast? Couldn’t find it
    wait what? there was a Parasite pod? yes please!

• CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    There is not a Parasite podcast, Aron and I have seen it, though. Sorry! 

Thanks for sharing in this thread @Michelle
    Michelle
  • calebthrowercalebthrower South Carolina
    Cecily said:
    There is not a Parasite podcast, Aron and I have seen it, though. Sorry! 

Thanks for sharing in this thread @Michelle

Cecily